Page @ Creek Wood

tripleoption21

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has nothing to do with Favorites. The player i know gets plenty of playing time...so there goes your genius theory. Im not bashing the QB for who he is as a person...just his level of play. If you join a football team, and try out for QB, you are opening yourself up for criticism. if you cant take it, then maybe its time for a change in extra curricular activites. Being a fan means you can criticize your team. I think its funny you people find it unacceptable. Any titans fans here??? yeah....i bet you were real quiet and didnt criticize them in the least bit when they were 0-6, did you?....thought so....

I know its the cool thing on these boards to try to jump on somebody for speaking there mind when the opinions go against the opinions of the popular members here with like 84713478789 posts, But as long as theres problems on a team, people are going to talk. I support the Patriots, but lets open it up a bit coach!

Me and you have had our differences on here PistPatriot, but I'm really glad you said this. It's probably the first time i've agreed with you. Really good point on the QB opening himself up for criticism. Some people just can't stand it when you don't agree with them.

Exactly. Love it or hate it...this is how it is at any level of the sport.

I think Creekwood wins this one fairly easily. Page is way overated. Their D is not that good they have just had the advantage of playing less talented teams and on wet tracks for the most part. If anyone throws the ball then they are in trouble. Is for their Offensive I agree their QB is not very good and should find ways to get the ball in their players hands. All you have to do is look what happens when Page played teams with equal talent. They are 0-4 against those teams. Creekwood has equal talent so 0-5 is coming this Friday night.

I do have 1 question though. I have heard that Page had the advantage of a wet field against Giles and then last week everyone thought Page would win due to the wet field. If it is raining and wet doesn't the advantage go to the running team? SH is an I team so woouldn't they have had the advantage? Just don't understand where the logic is!

I think Creekwood wins this one fairly easily. Page is way overated. Their D is not that good they have just had the advantage of playing less talented teams and on wet tracks for the most part. If anyone throws the ball then they are in trouble. Is for their Offensive I agree their QB is not very good and should find ways to get the ball in their players hands. All you have to do is look what happens when Page played teams with equal talent. They are 0-4 against those teams. Creekwood has equal talent so 0-5 is coming this Friday night.

I do have 1 question though. I have heard that Page had the advantage of a wet field against Giles and then last week everyone thought Page would win due to the wet field. If it is raining and wet doesn't the advantage go to the running team? SH is an I team so woouldn't they have had the advantage? Just don't understand where the logic is!

Way over rated? Let me help you out here....

Stats from Friday:

Spring Hill Total Offense: 126 yds.; 76 Rushing; 50 passing 4 of 6 w/ 2 TD.

Page Total Offense: 138 yds; 109 rushing; 29 passing (4 of 18) 1 INT.

Looks pretty even to me.

Same old crap again from one of our alleged fans.....same thing as last year when he jumped on a four year starter. Did it ever occur to you that our QB is the only one who can possibly do the job or can come close to the level of play.. You are the most fair weathered fan I have ever seen. There were a half dozen dropped passes the other night. I honestly don't believe that you will ever be satisfied with any QB or daniels until your "player" graduates and you move on.....soon I hope. I assure you bub that if coached like you talk on here you would have nobody left to play for you but your "player".....by the way...what is your other player #24 from last year doing today?

Always after a loss....you get on here and blah blah...

It is playoff time get behind the whole team or do them a favor and take a short walk over a deep cliff. Anything these guys do this year has been a bonus because no one expected them to get this far....except i am sure you Thought they would go undefeated.

As far as Frankly my dear......take your medicine....i know you forgot...with these delusions that you are having.....take a look at your own powerhouse schedule....who all did you beat that was awesome??

Page will make this a tough game for Creekwood....bank on it!!!

maybe first grade wouldnt hurt!!!!

:thumb::thumb:

Sorry about my post a recent stroke has me lost for some words and spelling and by the way i have a master degree. Iam just a football fan that calls like i see it.I been to most game the last 5 years Iam not bashing the person That is QB, just is skills i love Page aggresive defence best i saw in a couple of years but playing both way is killing us in the forth quarter I seen this in 4 games all we lost .Fyi i dont have any kids playing football at Page. Have all Girls

Paid or not, thats got nothing to do with it. Do the Vols get paid? No. Do they get criticized? Absolutely. Whats the difference?

UH, an education worth many $$$$$$$ to preform, thats what it has to do with it!!!

So because they dont get paid, and arent currently receiving money towards school, they cant be criticized? Riiiiiiiiight. I see your logic there. :thumb:

FYI- Alot of high school players play to EARN SCHOLARSHIPS and WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS.

You can criticize anyone you want, I think its classless when someone comes on here and beats up on a High school player for his efforts, all players have off games, and some players are not as good as others. its the coachs that determine who plays come game night. If that players performance gets to the point that it effects the outcome of the game then the coachs need to respond. criticize them if need be, not the player cause I assure you he is trying!

Surely its obvious by now that I could care less about what you or the cool guy who always refers to himself in the third person think. You put your best players on the field when its crunch time. And its not an "off game", its an "off" season. Funny you bring up the coaching decision, what a terrible way to manage a game. With a minute and a half left, clock ticking, on your opponents 30, with 0 timeouts left, you waste 30 or so seconds off the clock trying to get a play in. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Bulldog (aka Mr. Third Person), anybody can get out there and take sacks and throw INTS. Why not put someone back there who can try and make a play and stays in the pocket a little longer? Id love to tell you where to go, but unfortunately, id probably lose my coach T privlidges.

Do you want to keep at this or talk about Fridays game?

Surely its obvious by now that I could care less about what you or the cool guy who always refers to himself in the third person think. You put your best players on the field when its crunch time. And its not an "off game", its an "off" season. Funny you bring up the coaching decision, what a terrible way to manage a game. With a minute and a half left, clock ticking, on your opponents 30, with 0 timeouts left, you waste 30 or so seconds off the clock trying to get a play in. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Bulldog (aka Mr. Third Person), anybody can get out there and take sacks and throw INTS. Why not put someone back there who can try and make a play and stays in the pocket a little longer? Id love to tell you where to go, but unfortunately, id probably lose my coach T privlidges.

:thumb::thumb:-_-

Uhhhh....I think you started this garbage. Like the Bulldog says....that is the third person to you PP.......any time you run your mouth about the team...I am going to step up and stand up for them. As far as the QB is concerned...what "Brilliant" personnel move did you have in mind...or do we have Vince Young on the bench? Thanks for the compliment on me being a Cool guy....never expected that.

Bulldog wishes you would "try" and say what you think and lose your coacht privileges, but you won't. Just like you never had the guts to go talk about these issues with the coaching staff. You are simply a coward hiding in the stands and and a backstabber....and those are the nice things that I can say. calling the Bulldog bad names has never worked and won't.

Here's the deal......you are an unhappy person...go ask Frankly my dear what meds he is on and you take some of that.

Don't call yourself a fan...you are nothing but an old Franklin Cowboy league wannabe....look up "fan"

and it sure be found next to PP. Where is your answer on #24?

Lay off now on the team and the thread can get back on track or ......

just watched some film on page and from the game i watched it was a very muddy field. the qb did have some terrible throws which is understandable since there was standing water on the field and the throws that he was accurate on were dropped which is also understandable since there was nothing dry on the field. i say yall fans hug it out and leave the kid alone :thumb:

If the QB is that kid who was in the band prior to last year then I would not overlook him if I was Creek Wood. He is a fair athlete and on a dry field (which we haven't seen now in a month) I am sure Page's offense could be scary. Creek Wood has to play like the team that beat Camden on the road in a shootout and not like the team that got taken to the wire by Montgomery Central & Cheatham. I can assure you that Page is better than those 2 teams this year.