Page @ Creek Wood

tripleoption21

Good golly sakes alive! The Giles pigeon tag-team has got kin folk in Rudderville. Who knew? :thumb:

YEAH, I guess they (ANGRY PARENTS) are everywhere, they seem to come out when thier kid isnt the HERO or isnt getting the ball enough, or the coachs wont let thier kid play the position they think he should. They would never consider that thier kid isnt as good as the starters. instead they come on here and bash on a High school player. what a lack of class!

Next we will hear that the coachs have blinders on and are playing favorites and dont care about winning the games, they just want to be liked. :thumb:-_-

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one major difference in us and our cousin's though. You can actually understand what we are posting. Our posts are legible unlike fortheloveofthegame's or whoever that was.

yeah im still tryin to decode what he said!!! :thumb::thumb:

Haha I just stopped reading a couple of lines into the post. It gave me a headache. I don't think he has ever heard of punctuation. Maybe an english class wouldn't hurt?

maybe first grade wouldnt hurt!!!!

Very simple Folks though i love Page alumi 94 i thought Page would lose to spring Hill they did will be 1 and done in playoffs .Y u ask lets see the spread off is a joke there QB is just terrible cant take the pressure.like games before throws to the wrong team most of the time, throws to wrong recivers the one is not open and if open misses them bad usually around there feet. There Def is really good but to many players play both way. and wear out by forth Qt really no back up that can step up to help out because they never play and my understanding dont pratice, most stand on side lines and watch .I dont see any linemen that could help. in short pack the middle With creekwood Def and dont even look at the spread Off . If they spread it out i would still put 8 in the box and dare the coaches to let that QB to make reads and as usuall they will be wrong sorry folks With no passing game they will shut down the run. If i was a senior i would be pissed dont know if they have a 2nd string QB but surely they must and and would show more leadership on the field then the presant one does sorry Creekwood 24 page 7

Perhaps you should have come to Friday nights game, you would have witnessed for youself 5 droped passes that should have been caught, next time come to the games before you get on here a beat up on a High school player, and if you were at the game open your eyes!!

Good golly sakes alive! The Giles pigeon tag-team has got kin folk in Rudderville. Who knew? :thumb:

YEAH, I guess they (ANGRY PARENTS) are everywhere, they seem to come out when thier kid isnt the HERO or isnt getting the ball enough, or the coachs wont let thier kid play the position they think he should. They would never consider that thier kid isnt as good as the starters. instead they come on here and bash on a High school player. what a lack of class!

Next we will hear that the coachs have blinders on and are playing favorites and dont care about winning the games, they just want to be liked. :thumb:-_-

It has nothing to do with Favorites. The player i know gets plenty of playing time...so there goes your genius theory. Im not bashing the QB for who he is as a person...just his level of play. If you join a football team, and try out for QB, you are opening yourself up for criticism. if you cant take it, then maybe its time for a change in extra curricular activites. Being a fan means you can criticize your team. I think its funny you people find it unacceptable. Any titans fans here??? yeah....i bet you were real quiet and didnt criticize them in the least bit when they were 0-6, did you?....thought so....

I know its the cool thing on these boards to try to jump on somebody for speaking there mind when the opinions go against the opinions of the popular members here with like 84713478789 posts, But as long as theres problems on a team, people are going to talk. I support the Patriots, but lets open it up a bit coach!

Very simple Folks though i love Page alumi 94 i thought Page would lose to spring Hill they did will be 1 and done in playoffs .Y u ask lets see the spread off is a joke there QB is just terrible cant take the pressure.like games before throws to the wrong team most of the time, throws to wrong recivers the one is not open and if open misses them bad usually around there feet. There Def is really good but to many players play both way. and wear out by forth Qt really no back up that can step up to help out because they never play and my understanding dont pratice, most stand on side lines and watch .I dont see any linemen that could help. in short pack the middle With creekwood Def and dont even look at the spread Off . If they spread it out i would still put 8 in the box and dare the coaches to let that QB to make reads and as usuall they will be wrong sorry folks With no passing game they will shut down the run. If i was a senior i would be pissed dont know if they have a 2nd string QB but surely they must and and would show more leadership on the field then the presant one does sorry Creekwood 24 page 7

Perhaps you should have come to Friday nights game, you would have witnessed for youself 5 droped passes that should have been caught, next time come to the games before you get on here a beat up on a High school player, and if you were at the game open your eyes!!

I was there...I bet one of them was a pass he threw with no time left before the half that didnt even go to the endzone. or was it one of the other were he rolls out of the pocket too early to the wrong side of the field were there is only one wideout as opposed to three? we can do this all day.

I'm a Page fan and I'll be the first to say I hope Im wrong. I hope he comes in and has the game of his life on Friday. I'm simply stating that he doesnt need to be in there if hes ineffective. If he hadnt of been knocked out against Fairview, Page more than likely would have lost that game....it goes back before last Friday in Spring Hill.

It has nothing to do with Favorites. The player i know gets plenty of playing time...so there goes your genius theory. Im not bashing the QB for who he is as a person...just his level of play. If you join a football team, and try out for QB, you are opening yourself up for criticism. if you cant take it, then maybe its time for a change in extra curricular activites. Being a fan means you can criticize your team. I think its funny you people find it unacceptable. Any titans fans here??? yeah....i bet you were real quiet and didnt criticize them in the least bit when they were 0-6, did you?....thought so....

I know its the cool thing on these boards to try to jump on somebody for speaking there mind when the opinions go against the opinions of the popular members here with like 84713478789 posts, But as long as theres problems on a team, people are going to talk. I support the Patriots, but lets open it up a bit coach!

I was refering to the post left by "fortheloveofthegame" no need to take things so personal. By the way High school athletes dont get paid to preform, Titans doooooo!!!

Me and you have had our differences on here PistPatriot, but I'm really glad you said this. It's probably the first time i've agreed with you. Really good point on the QB opening himself up for criticism. Some people just can't stand it when you don't agree with them.

Paid or not, thats got nothing to do with it. Do the Vols get paid? No. Do they get criticized? Absolutely. Whats the difference?

UH, an education worth many $$$$$$$ to preform, thats what it has to do with it!!!

So because they dont get paid, and arent currently receiving money towards school, they cant be criticized? Riiiiiiiiight. I see your logic there. :thumb:

FYI- Alot of high school players play to EARN SCHOLARSHIPS and WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS.