Page @ Creek Wood

tripleoption21

how good is page's defense???

Pages Defense is pretty good. Quick, Physical, and sworm to the ball. :roflol:

What about Creek Woods D

CW has been knocking heads this year...they have intensity that they have been missing the last couple of seasons...you take away camden's QB and CW wins big against them...

first CW alumni with 1000 posts...hold your applause please... :roflolk:

Talking to some of the players they seem to think that PP is #1 step dad. From what I hear he has been a burden all year and is a straight up moron. Glad the player doesn't act this way.

Pages D is very good and i'm not being biased (well maybe a little). They are a little undersized but they are fast and strong in the trenches. I have yet to see a game when theyve been manhandled. i wouldnt expect this one to be any different.

Did you forget about the David Lipscomb game? They got handled pretty good if I remember correctly. Other than that they have played well but they haven't played anyone really. Just about every game has been on a wet field which favors defensive football. That could be said for just about every team in the area. Fairview should have beaten Page. We have played both teams and from watching both games Creekwood is the better team. Hawks by 2 TD's

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking to some of the players they seem to think that PP is #1 step dad. From what I hear he has been a burden all year and is a straight up moron. Glad the player doesn't act this way.

Pages D is very good and i'm not being biased (well maybe a little). They are a little undersized but they are fast and strong in the trenches. I have yet to see a game when theyve been manhandled. i wouldnt expect this one to be any different.

Did you forget about the David Lipscomb game? They got handled pretty good if I remember correctly. Other than that they have played well but they haven't played anyone really. Just about every game has been on a wet field which favors defensive football. That could be said for just about every team in the area. Fairview should have beaten Page. We have played both teams and from watching both games Creekwood is the better team. Hawks by 2 TD's

I hate to break it to you Columbo, but you are wrong. Im not related to anyone on the team. But i do know some of the players really well. I was at the Lipscomb game and that was the line's worst game, but id hardly call it man handling. Im pretty sure Giles and Spring Hill have a good line on both sides of the field. Wet or dry, dont both the offensive and defensive lines stand on the same field? Explain to me how a wet field favors the Defensive line over the O-line? Do they not come out of their stances on the same field? I can understand how rain helps the D as a whole, but i want to hear your answer about the LINE. How should have Page lost to fairview? Because they won by 2 scores instead of 4? :thumb: You take away Fairview's trickey, (yes trickery) on the opening return (which was a good call) they have 9 points. Yeah, the game was close for some time, but the players stepped up, ran it well and put the jackets away...

For the sake of the thread, Id like to focus on this weeks game. Bulldog, ive enjoyed going back and forth with you this year. :thumb: I am confidence that we'll be talking about a SH/Page rematch. We should make a Page only thread to prevent the hi-jacking of any future threads...i think we had one last year?

Anymore Creekwood fans out there? What were some of the tough teams you've faced this year?

Don't look at me "bub"....I am just a fan......defender of the those who cannot defend themselves and a True Patriot.

I personally don't care if you have a step son or daughter there....or an uncle or a red neck peckerwood or an old girl friend....just don't pretend that you don't have a "player" on this team.

I asked CW fans a lot of questions but all I hear is that they will steamroll over anybody.

AGAIN....I ask how does CW think they would have done this year against Giles or SH.

It is very interesting that there are FIVE old region 5-3a schools in this quad of 8 teams

Don't look at me "bub"....I am just a fan......defender of the those who cannot defend themselves and a True Patriot.

I personally don't care if you have a step son or daughter there....or an uncle or a red neck peckerwood or an old girl friend....just don't pretend that you don't have a "player" on this team.

I asked CW fans a lot of questions but all I hear is that they will steamroll over anybody.

AGAIN....I ask how does CW think they would have done this year against Giles or SH.

It is very interesting that there are FIVE old region 5-3a schools in this quad of 8 teams

How did you know? Its actually my redneck, peckerwooded, step-son's daughter!

What was there schedule? does anyone have a copy or a link?

Page is good. Creekwood is good. It should be a good game. Neither team will run away with the game. It will probably be a close game. Creek Wood is giving up around 13-14 pts/game and Page is giving up around 13-14 pts/game. EVEN! Both teams can be explosive on offense. Page is scoring 24 pts/game and Creekwood is scoring 30 pts/game. Both team's schedule won 49% of their games. Both teams have 7 teams on their schedules that are playoff bound. EVEN! The only difference I see in schedule is that Page has 1 win over a 1A team. Both teams have a loss to a 6A rival team. EVEN! Both teams like to run the football. Both coaches are named Daniel(s). EVEN! So everyone needs to stop bashing each team and realize that it may be the best matchup of any playoff game in the 1st round. Good luck to both teams.

I hate to break it to you Columbo, but you are wrong. Im not related to anyone on the team. But i do know some of the players really well. I was at the Lipscomb game and that was the line's worst game, but id hardly call it man handling. Im pretty sure Giles and Spring Hill have a good line on both sides of the field. Wet or dry, dont both the offensive and defensive lines stand on the same field? Explain to me how a wet field favors the Defensive line over the O-line? Do they not come out of their stances on the same field? I can understand how rain helps the D as a whole, but i want to hear your answer about the LINE.

Where did I say anything about the Line? I said it favors Defensive football. Learn some reading comprehension. Have you seen both teams play? I have and Creekwood is the better team. They have a much better QB and by far the best back on the field in #6. The lines are very equal in they are not great but do an o.k. job. As for reciever well I think all the dropped balls speak for themselves when talking about Page. #16 never makes a play, #81 and #9 are slower than Granny Clampit and #1 has to be the biggest whiner and baby on the field that I have ever seen play.

hey...66...all of my comments on the #3 seed bit were purely based on sarcasm and no slap at SH. I was venting.

I have seen film now.........CW does have speed. My biggest question though after watching is this. Who had the best defense that CW has faced? I could be wrong, but I cannot tell where anyone actually had a tough defense.

Also how does CW think they would have fared against Giles and Spring Hill?

Maybe it was because Creek Wood's offense is extremely tough to stop. Creek Wood runs the same offense as Georgia Tech and there haven't been many people to stop them either. To stop Creek Wood a defense has got to be very disciplined the entire game. If a player misses his assignment just once it could be a big play. :thumb:

I hate to break it to you Columbo, but you are wrong. Im not related to anyone on the team. But i do know some of the players really well. I was at the Lipscomb game and that was the line's worst game, but id hardly call it man handling. Im pretty sure Giles and Spring Hill have a good line on both sides of the field. Wet or dry, dont both the offensive and defensive lines stand on the same field? Explain to me how a wet field favors the Defensive line over the O-line? Do they not come out of their stances on the same field? I can understand how rain helps the D as a whole, but i want to hear your answer about the LINE.

Where did I say anything about the Line? I said it favors Defensive football. Learn some reading comprehension. Have you seen both teams play? I have and Creekwood is the better team. They have a much better QB and by far the best back on the field in #6. The lines are very equal in they are not great but do an o.k. job. As for reciever well I think all the dropped balls speak for themselves when talking about Page. #16 never makes a play, #81 and #9 are slower than Granny Clampit and #1 has to be the biggest whiner and baby on the field that I have ever seen play.

well considering i said the TRENCHES aka "THE LINE". I thought you'd pick up on that. Tell you what, I'll work on my comprehension when you learn how to read and can respond to peoples comments with a shred of intelligence. Mr. "learn some reading comprehension"...lol :thumb: