Page @ Creek Wood

tripleoption21

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr. Phil, youre a Indy/Fairview fan? Thats an interesting combo. How many Page games have you been to? Just the one were we beat your team by two scores? The one you should have won? I dont remember this thread being about any team youre a fan of. Im sure you have some very insightful information you could bring to those threads. Youre just wasting your time here.

-PageMiddleSchool Patriot. aka Brian Wisdom's mom

see the name game is FUN! :popcorneater:

The name game is fun! I think that I helped establish your nickname as Brian Wisdom's mom but I eventually changed my thoughts to you being the actual Brian Wisdom.

Dr. Phil, youre a Indy/Fairview fan? Thats an interesting combo. How many Page games have you been to? Just the one were we beat your team by two scores? The one you should have won? I dont remember this thread being about any team youre a fan of. Im sure you have some very insightful information you could bring to those threads. Youre just wasting your time here.

The name game is fun! I think that I helped establish your nickname as Brian Wisdom's mom but I eventually changed my thoughts to you being the actual Brian Wisdom.

Brian Wisdoms Mom!/Brian Wisdom!

Will the real Brian Wisdom please stand up!

Just messing with you, even though I still kind of think that. It's irrelevant though. Page is going to win this one. I think it's going to be about a 2 TD or less win.

quote]

Just messing with you, even though I still kind of think that. It's irrelevant though. Page is going to win this one. I think it's going to be about a 2 TD or less win.

i like youre way of thinking!

Now am Madd i had to get a screen name to Respond to buthead franklyspeaking . I had a son who played freshman football and no he didnt play that much kickoffs and special teams. Sorry to burst your bubble the freshman team was damm good, 3 good linemen ,3 good line backers QB was so so .They played 3- 6a schools and beating 1 of them and in the game against all of them that had 3 really good D linemen Thay had a power running game that was great and played very phyical football i know there is a least 8 freshman that will help this team next year Franklyspeaking . Oh yes i forgot to ask how many game did u attend this year

uh oh we now have a lady amongst us. or do we... I think she might have broken the no cussing rule :roll: Anyways i dont care about pages freshman just about there team this year. how many starters came back from last year btw????..... and start another topic about pages freshman no room for it here..

1 day exactly b4 kickoff. If page can contain #8 and #6 they could pull the upset but whoo thats a big task nobody has all year.

Pistpatriot.. you sound very confident in page thats good.. wonder what you will say if somehow they get beat. As a retired U.S ARMY soldier i would love to meet you tom. night remembering a comment you made on me about a month ago about where i should go pull my head out of :lol::roflol::lol: ... Playoffs start tom. everyone have a great time

i dont usually pick who i think will win so im not gonna this week either...but IMO i dont think this is gonna be a low scoring game...thats all i will say so i dont make bull dog feel like he doesnt have any friends :lol: ill be your friend you lost puppy!!!

Uhh...thank ya...thank ya very much!!!

I am picking the Pats to pull the UPSET..........and yes...it would be an upset............howdoitknow picked us ...so I know we have a chance. A high scoring game would mean the "vaunted" CW defense had fell apart...surely you jest............Page's best offense is their defense. I like that one new play we put with the tackle around run and the center eligible pass...with the old flying wedge on kickoffs.....Daniels is a genius....I just wonder if we will try any of those tomorrow night.

It cracks me up every year every team has "new" posters who pop up right at playoff time and end up making the most insane and uninformed posts. As I have said before...sometimes it is best to spay and neuter some fans

I think there are valid points from everybody and from a players standpoint i gotta say this will be a battle. I may be weird saying it but Page will go down there and get the upset because we have had a great week of practice just like last year and we beat Jackson South Side so creekwood get ready for a tough one. Finally i hope there ready for 36 and 1 running the football down there throat so theres are game changer.

Page 34 creek wood 17

Tonight is a big night for seniors on both teams this is possibly the last game they will ever play.Thats a hard pill to swallow for some .Players may had started in youth football when they were 5or6 years old. i think what seniors stand out and contol the game either Creek wood or Page may come out with the win. hope for a hard fought game, refs dont decide the out come and call a fair game.Rember seniors there is life after football, play hard, hit hard and good things will come. Play like its the last game you ever play, hope all seniors have a great night and god bless them. One last thing Goooooooo Pats i did have to stay with my true colors sorry Creek wood

uh oh we now have a lady amongst us. or do we... I think she might have broken the no cussing rule :thumb: Anyways i dont care about pages freshman just about there team this year. how many starters came back from last year btw????..... and start another topic about pages freshman no room for it here..

1 day exactly b4 kickoff. If page can contain #8 and #6 they could pull the upset but whoo thats a big task nobody has all year.

Pistpatriot.. you sound very confident in page thats good.. wonder what you will say if somehow they get beat. As a retired U.S ARMY soldier i would love to meet you tom. night remembering a comment you made on me about a month ago about where i should go pull my head out of :thumb:B):roflolk: ... Playoffs start tom. everyone have a great time

If they get beat, i will hopefully get to say they did everything possible to win. I hardly see what your former profession has to do with anything we are talking about here...?