Page @ Creek Wood

tripleoption21

If the QB is that kid who was in the band prior to last year then I would not overlook him if I was Creek Wood. He is a fair athlete and on a dry field (which we haven't seen now in a month) I am sure Page's offense could be scary. Creek Wood has to play like the team that beat Camden on the road in a shootout and not like the team that got taken to the wire by Montgomery Central & Cheatham. I can assure you that Page is better than those 2 teams this year.

hence page is in the playoffs.. :thumb:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the QB is that kid who was in the band prior to last year then I would not overlook him if I was Creek Wood. He is a fair athlete and on a dry field (which we haven't seen now in a month) I am sure Page's offense could be scary. Creek Wood has to play like the team that beat Camden on the road in a shootout and not like the team that got taken to the wire by Montgomery Central & Cheatham. I can assure you that Page is better than those 2 teams this year.

hence page is in the playoffs.. :thumb:

EXACTLY

The players could barely stand up in those two games. Both fields were in horrible condition. Had the fields had any traction Creek Wood wins by 40. :thumb: I can assure you Creek Wood's field will be in great shape on Friday. :thumb: Creek Wood won't overlook any team or player. They will come out every week like they are in the State Championship. Coach Daniel will have his players focused and ready to go. :thumb:

The players could barely stand up in those two games. Both fields were in horrible condition. Had the fields had any traction Creek Wood wins by 40. :thumb: I can assure you Creek Wood's field will be in great shape on Friday. :thumb:

no doubt its been about a month since CW has played on their own turf!!!

The players could barely stand up in those two games. Both fields were in horrible condition. Had the fields had any traction Creek Wood wins by 40. :thumb: I can assure you Creek Wood's field will be in great shape on Friday. :thumb:

no doubt its been about a month since CW has played on their own turf!!!

It'll be nice to see the big Red Hawk in the middle of the field again. :thumb:

i wanna see that red hawk "R" in the middle of the field...who found that sweet logo anyway??????? :thumb:

I heard that some baseball player who sat the bench found that "R" :thumb:

lol IS THAT RIGHT??? he did have alot of time on his hands so ive heard....now that R is throughout all sports at tha wood...someone deserves some credit...just my opinion :thumb:

The players could barely stand up in those two games. Both fields were in horrible condition. Had the fields had any traction Creek Wood wins by 40. :thumb: I can assure you Creek Wood's field will be in great shape on Friday. :thumb: Creek Wood won't overlook any team or player. They will come out every week like they are in the State Championship. Coach Daniel will have his players focused and ready to go. :thumb:

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!!!!!!

Both teams had to play on the same field in both of those games last time I checked. Don't be a "homer" to the point at which you think the field is the only thing that kept the other teams in the game. That is an awful comment. You need to just accept the fact that Montgomery Central & Cheatham improved as the year progressed and both of them played hard late in the season despite the losses.

They both played Camden close for a half until the Lions pulled away from both of them in the 2nd half in both games. I suppose the field was only sloppy in the 1st half of both of those games though right?????

Let's see so far on Monday and we have four days to go...... at Page we got no QB and the D is terrible.

Creekwood has played the Crimson Tide, The Indianapolis Colts, and an All Star team from the PAC 10. We are so far in over our heads, something has to be done.

Our record must be wrong and therefore "The Bulldog" feels compelled to call the TSSA and announce our team's withdrawal from the playoffs. The TSSAA director informed me that due to their cut at the gate, they would not permit that

Twenty minutes have passed and the TSSAA Director said if I didn't leave them alone they would move Page up to a #3 seed and re-do the brackets....move us from a #7 to a #3 and send us to Memphis to play.....sounds reasonable to me since the TSSA did all this with a full moon and on Halloween on Saturday.

The Bulldog "barking" at the full moon...circa Nov, 2009

orrrrrrrrrr.....did Creekwood just slip by a 1-9 team by one touchdown last Friday