1ST ROUND C VILLE VS PERRY CO

phenom1

I understand why Wayne County is #1 and Jo Byrns is seeded #2 and Perry County #3, but could someone please explain why McEwen (3-7) is seeded #4 above Collinwood (6-4) and Cornersville (6-4)?? Craziness in seeding!!!

I think it is because McEwen was an automatic qualifier and the wood and C'ville are wild cards..but I could be wrong, who knows with the T$$AA

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand why Wayne County is #1 and Jo Byrns is seeded #2 and Perry County #3, but could someone please explain why McEwen (3-7) is seeded #4 above Collinwood (6-4) and Cornersville (6-4)?? Craziness in seeding!!!
C'ville is 5-5 and I think Collinwood is a Wild Card, i know C'ville is a wild card but the reason McEwen is above Collinwood and Cville is becuz they're an automatic qualifyer in there district

C'ville is 5-5 and I think Collinwood is a Wild Card, i know C'ville is a wild card but the reason McEwen is above Collinwood and Cville is becuz they're an automatic qualifyer in there district

Yhea thats the reason. C'ville and C'wood have better records, but McEwen got there three wins in district play out of 1A schools which put them second behind JB as automatic qualifyers in 1A. I agree though, its pretty crazy.

10 day forecast shows friday sunny and warm, of course who knows it could change by then, but I'm hoping it's right. PC fans will be out in full force. Will C'ville bring a crowd? They didn't seem to have a very big one when we played there Thurs, but with this being playoff game just wondered if there would be more. What do you think, Bulldog fans?

10 day forecast shows friday sunny and warm, of course who knows it could change by then, but I'm hoping it's right. PC fans will be out in full force. Will C'ville bring a crowd? They didn't seem to have a very big one when we played there Thurs, but with this being playoff game just wondered if there would be more. What do you think, Bulldog fans?
I think we (C'Ville will have a pretty big crowd if the rain lays out.. And since this is the first time we've made it to the playoffs since 1994 everyone in cornersville is getting behind the team and gonna bring a crowd to perry county.. Im looking to this game to be a good, exciting, close one like it was thursday.. GO DAWGS

Well it sounds like this will be a crowded game, I might want to make this one. I figure it will be a good one.

these teams match up well. I went to the last game and enjoyed it very much indeed.

if these teams played 10 times perry county would probably win 8-9....but ill go out on a limb and say GO BULLDOGS! on this one!

Well it sounds like this will be a crowded game, I might want to make this one. I figure it will be a good one.

these teams match up well. I went to the last game and enjoyed it very much indeed.

if these teams played 10 times perry county would probably win 8-9....but ill go out on a limb and say GO BULLDOGS! on this one!

WOW!!! Did Monkey just pick us to win???? You feelin okay?