1ST ROUND C VILLE VS PERRY CO

phenom1

IM SURE JO BYRNS WILL MAKE THE TRIP DOWN

Yea, I think several of the Dungeon keepers are going, hope to see a good game, good luck to both teams, c ya there

I think PC will win this game and I was completely shocked when C'ville won the first time. It will be interesting to see how it turns out this time around. PC can't stop the run with that big, strong & fast line that they have and this could be a problem for PC in this game. If not this game the next one with JB could be ugly trying to stop the run game.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM SURE JO BYRNS WILL MAKE THE TRIP DOWN

Yea, I think several of the Dungeon keepers are going, hope to see a good game, good luck to both teams, c ya there

I think PC will win this game and I was completely shocked when C'ville won the first time. It will be interesting to see how it turns out this time around. PC can't stop the run with that big, strong & fast line that they have and this could be a problem for PC in this game. If not this game the next one with JB could be ugly trying to stop the run game.

NA ! we are over rated as usual, no run game, cant pass, no defence, just plain weak dont know how we even made the playoffs !

Monkey Wrench your never short on always picking against C'ville so that doesn't surprise me at all. Now, let's state some facts, nobody handed the dawgs their playoff spot they earned it! They beat perry co but it seems everybody jumps right back on their bandwagon?? dry.gif I know they have a good team but so do we! I hope to see the dawgs come out and take it straight to them, A playoff win would be absolutely HUGE for our program good luck!

Monkey Wrench your never short on always picking against C'ville so that doesn't surprise me at all. Now, let's state some facts, nobody handed the dawgs their playoff spot they earned it! They beat perry co but it seems everybody jumps right back on their bandwagon?? dry.gif I know they have a good team but so do we! I hope to see the dawgs come out and take it straight to them, A playoff win would be absolutely HUGE for our program good luck!

idk im just goin with CVILLE beat CA by 7...PC won by a lot more...

i know you can't really go by common opponents but still it swayed my decision!