2A Pick Em

wholder

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKenzie would have to travel to Trousdale. Oneida would go to Boyd only because they are a lower seed. If Hampton wins that quad, Quad two winner would have to go to them.

Mr. Nall said in the semifinals that quads 2 & 4 aka west bracket would host because the quads 1 & 3 hosted last year aka east bracket. So Trousdale Co. would travel.

McKenzie would have to travel to Trousdale. Oneida would go to Boyd only because they are a lower seed. If Hampton wins that quad, Quad two winner would have to go to them.

Mr. Nall said in the semifinals that quads 2 & 4 aka west bracket would host because the quads 1 & 3 hosted last year aka east bracket. So Trousdale Co. would travel.

TC has homefield to the finals? Right

At the risk of sounding crude, your a pretty thick headed fella aren't ya? We've already had this discussion before and I told ya Mr. Nall is wrong. Did he also tell ya Trousdale was in the East last year? Guess what, what happened last year ain't got a darn thing to do with this year. So when your sitting there in McKenzie all by yourself during the semi-finals while everyone else is in Trousdale (provided they beat FCS), please get on here tell everyone "I guess old C-11 was right."

For everyone else. Second time I've posted this DIRECTLY from TSSAA handbook. (You know, the guys who determine this stuff);

B. In Class 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A and 6A the higher seeded team shall be the host school. If the two schools are the

same seed, in odd numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the bottom team will host"

Last time I checked, 2009 is an odd year!

At the risk of sounding crude, your a pretty thick headed fella aren't ya? We've already had this discussion before and I told ya Mr. Nall is wrong. Did he also tell ya Trousdale was in the East last year? Guess what, what happened last year ain't got a darn thing to do with this year. So when your sitting there in McKenzie all by yourself during the semi-finals while everyone else is in Trousdale (provided they beat FCS), please get on here tell everyone "I guess old C-11 was right."

For everyone else. Second time I've posted this DIRECTLY from TSSAA handbook. (You know, the guys who determine this stuff);

B. In Class 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A and 6A the higher seeded team shall be the host school. If the two schools are the

same seed, in odd numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the bottom team will host"

:thumb: EASY NOW....

:thumb: EASY NOW....