2A Pick Em

wholder

Well By-God I Guess It's In Trousdale. You Being So Adamant About It And All. And If It Aint Heck I'll Move It Over There. :huh:

LOL. When you have to tell somebody something three times and they keep telling you that's wrong, it gets old. I'm beginning to think that JetPride person may be my wifes screen name. LOL :thumb:

LOL, What Did you Say? :thumb:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well By-God I Guess It's In Trousdale. You Being So Adamant About It And All. And If It Aint Heck I'll Move It Over There. :huh:

LOL. When you have to tell somebody something three times and they keep telling you that's wrong, it gets old. I'm beginning to think that JetPride person may be my wifes screen name. LOL :thumb:

:thumb::lol: your kill'en me cascade..

If TC has home field through out then every team on their side of the bracket can forget about making it to cookeville! To much home cooking up there at the Creekbank....The pirates can not win up there and the Jackets can not win down here as well as most of the other competition these two good teams play....Hard to win at their places :thumb: Sorry Butchie you Rebels have to travel up there, watch out for those blind referees :thumb:

They Got Threw Out All Right. But Not For What They Said But How They Said It... It Seems That One Of The Officials Had A Sister That Had Terets And Down Syndrome, And Drunken Shep And Logger Appeared To Be Making Fun Of Her. You Know Tongue Hanging Out And Slobbering And Yelling Obsceneties. :thumb: It Was Either Thrown Em Out Or Join The Party. :thumb:

I don't know if Mckenzie gets to the semis. Not sure they can beat riverside. But my prediction is if they do they play Trousdale, whom will win a war with FCS. I predict that Butchie will try and win favor and not offend the trousdale fans because he knows how the story ends. Prepare the jergins lotion. :D

With TC and FCS both going West I, too, wouldn't think any of the teams out that way will be very happy with the way things fold out there. Now the East is going to be a real shoot out. A year ago there were some teams in the East that had the potential to knock off TC......both South Pitt and Oneida played very well against them. South Pitt gets the A title this year because of lack of competition. Oneida has been replacing an outstanding line from a year ago (as well as a college QB), but they have done a solid job of building that line back up. Boyd is again a player....they usually faced TC in the 2nd or 3rd round, but now looks like they will skate through at least into the third. Hampton must be watched, they have had some teams that could have gone all the way if not for meeting SP or TC at the wrong time. Darkhorses in the East are OS, TP, and likely Rockwood.

Me......of course, I'm on the Indian Wagon! :D

Kazanity :D