Ticket Price

gatorbait1984

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets for the regular playoff games are $8.00. Here is the T$$AA link to the page describing

the ticket process.......

http://www.tssaa.org/Sports/Football/In ... tminst.htm

And like the movies....popcorn & drinks are not included.

I just read everthing on that webpage, and that's five minutes of my life that I can't get back.

The T$$AA is a joke. They add more playoff games, and they still up the ticket price? We must be having to pay for their legal defense against BA. $8.00 for admission to a high school football game is ridiculous. When Childress was on the radio the other day, part of a question asked if the Z Plan was monetarily motivated, and he completely dodged that part of the question. He didn't even agknowledge it. It sounds like there are some real winners running this state's high school athletics. They screw up the playoffs, and charge us for their overtime hours required to fix their screwups and to pay their lawyers. What a CROCK. :thumb:

I just read everthing on that webpage, and that's five minutes of my life that I can't get back.

The T$$AA is a joke. They add more playoff games, and they still up the ticket price? We must be having to pay for their legal defense against BA. $8.00 for admission to a high school football game is ridiculous. When Childress was on the radio the other day, part of a question asked if the Z Plan was monetarily motivated, and he completely dodged that part of the question. He didn't even agknowledge it. It sounds like there are some real winners running this state's high school athletics. They screw up the playoffs, and charge us for their overtime hours required to fix their screwups and to pay their lawyers. What a CROCK. :thumb:

Preach it brother! I would love to know the qualifications to work at tssaa.

Preach it brother! I would love to know the qualifications to work at tssaa.

You have to be qualified?