Knox Fulton Bball

tennessee22

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

west DID dominate the 2nd-4th quarter!! but do u jump on every bandwagon that comes through or do u just dislike FHS that much?!

Hahaha, no sir, I'm an AE fan but an Alumnus of West.. GO FIGURE hahahaha

I root for AE more then West but I still show West some love.

Hoopsguru, do you post every "rumor" you hear? I think that player was just a little frustrated, I'm pretty sure he'll be back before you know it.

anyone know why this happened? they have a good team and don't need problems if they are going to 3 peat.

I think the person in question was just a little frustrated from the Lost... I mean, why would you quit after a lost other then being frustrated..

I don't know how realiable this is, but I was told through the grapevine that the player in question had family obligations that prevented him from participating in the practice Fulton held after the the loss to West. He was then given the choice between practicing and not fulfilling his family obligations or quitting.

Well well, it looks like there's problems in Fulton Land. First off this is only one loss so how can the faithful accept or even question Fultons ability to rebound. I went to the game and saw how West brought the pain, but you have to realize that West has a full bench of players able to bring a constant stream of capable players to the front. Fultons bench runs about 1 person thick. So in light of the loss I expect for Fulton to give West a good game tonight at Bearden. Maybe Fulton needed this loss to refocus their attention to the details, or maybe not. It just might be that West was a better team for the night. So tune in for the repeat of the only game worth watching in Ktown tonight. It looks to be a toss up. Watcha think??

Well well, it looks like there's problems in Fulton Land. First off this is only one loss so how can the faithful accept or even question Fultons ability to rebound. I went to the game and saw how West brought the pain, but you have to realize that West has a full bench of players able to bring a constant stream of capable players to the front. Fultons bench runs about 1 person thick. So in light of the loss I expect for Fulton to give West a good game tonight at Bearden. Maybe Fulton needed this loss to refocus their attention to the details, or maybe not. It just might be that West was a better team for the night. So tune in for the repeat of the only game worth watching in Ktown tonight. It looks to be a toss up. Watcha think??

I saw 2 of West players last night and I must say they're ready for the rematch.. They're expecting the same outcome. So like you said tune it, this will be a good one as you stated.