WHH @ TROUSDALE...Doomsday Part 1

slimshady

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been reading in my Murphy Fair book about this game and I hate to tell you Heritage people but Trousdale County is a real good team that has big boys that are strong and fast. You think im joking because I am not. Trust me I have seen them before and these boys are big and strong. I garuntee you that these boys will be tougher than any team you have played. My book says that Heritage has a running back named Tobitt that had 1000 yards last year. Murphy says that this team has some big ole boys like Cartwright that is 6 ft 3 inches and 275 pounds. The boys at Trousdale is strong and fast and will hit you harder than ever. The Trousdale boys will be able to knock a hole in that line and there runners like that Seay boy and that Edwards boy to run through. Let me ask you a question. Is the boys at Trousdale been lifting weights this week? If they have not lifted weights and Heritage has been lifting weights then they might be able to play a little closer. These boys at Trousdale are just real bad news. I garuntee you I know about those boys. That Gregory and Ford boy are good ones to knock holes for the runners to run through too. Im afraid that those Heritage boys are gonna be in for a bad game on Friday. I garuntee you another thing about Trousdale. It will be real cold up there next to that river. Last year when I went to Trousdale they had some hot water for my cocoa packets. They would always let me bring my thermos inside. They give me hot water for my cocoa packets

Heritage is coming off excited and strong from their first playoff victory. but they do relaize what theyre up against. the team is willing to put up a fight and is hoping for an upset. either way im proud of the whh and their season! go patriots!

Congrats to your Patriots wwh10 on a great year and their first playoff win. I'm pretty sure you all have heard horror stories about teams coming into the Creekbank. First let me say that we don't bite! Everyone will welcome you to our little slice of heaven. We have plenty of seating, so you guys can bring as many as you want (might as well bring every team in your region that isn't playing). We just hope you enjoy your experience at one of the best venues for high school football in Tn. Maybe it/we can show you what all the hype is about! :?:

Thanks for the one sided inside scoop R O Y. EM some big ole boys out there intha hollow down by the crik. Snort....spit. Weuns are gonna just take it to them little ol boys out of White House. Snort.....spit. Cause thay aint never seen a football team like this. snort ..... spit. Why yall might as well not even make the trip out here cause wes sooooooooooo big and strong. SNORT.....spit.

ok ok... I guess you get my point now. I'm Just kiddin with you a little bit. Dont bow up on me. :roflol: But Your awful sure of your team and I know you are, and they have had a good run over the years.

BUT let me tell you something, dont count your chicks(or gold balls) if you must,too soon, if you get my drift....There is ALOT of football left to play and anything can happen. Look how many lower seeds beat a higher seed in the playoffs this week. It could happen to you.

This week off could actually be a blessing... or a curse. I've seen teams come out and have problems after a bye week. They might have just a few little problems that add up...maybe timing, penalties, fumbles,sometime your just not up to par after a week off, no matter how good a practice you've had the past two weeks. That is a lot of time to get "off" And those little mistakes are things can hurt you. We will just have to see. That is why they play the game.

Over all this White House Heritage team will be tough,fast, and believe it or not we have some pretty big ole strong boys too. So don't over look em ! They beat a average team pretty good last week in Mt.Pleasant. They have won 7 out of the last 9 games and are on a roll.

White House Heritage and Trousdale Co. did have one common opponent this yr, Watertown. Looks like both teams hung 42 points on that team. It Could be more interesting than you think. roy.

GO PATRIOTS.

Thanks for the one sided inside scoop R O Y. EM some big ole boys out there intha hollow down by the crik. Snort....spit. Weuns are gonna just take it to them little ol boys out of White House. Snort.....spit. Cause thay aint never seen a football team like this. snort ..... spit. Why yall might as well not even make the trip out here cause wes sooooooooooo big and strong. SNORT.....spit.

ok ok... I guess you get my point now. I'm Just kiddin with you a little bit. Dont bow up on me. :thumb: But Your awful sure of your team and I know you are, and they have had a good run over the years.

BUT let me tell you something, dont count your chicks(or gold balls) if you must,too soon, if you get my drift....There is ALOT of football left to play and anything can happen. Look how many lower seeds beat a higher seed in the playoffs this week. It could happen to you.

This week off could actually be a blessing... or a curse. I've seen teams come out and have problems after a bye week. They might have just a few little problems that add up...maybe timing, penalties, fumbles,sometime your just not up to par after a week off, no matter how good a practice you've had the past two weeks. That is a lot of time to get "off" And those little mistakes are things can hurt you. We will just have to see. That is why they play the game.

Over all this White House Heritage team will be tough,fast, and believe it or not we have some pretty big ole strong boys too. So don't over look em ! They beat a average team pretty good last week in Mt.Pleasant. They have won 7 out of the last 9 games and are on a roll.

White House Heritage and Trousdale Co. did have one common opponent this yr, Watertown. Looks like both teams hung 42 points on that team. It Could be more interesting than you think. roy.

GO PATRIOTS.

Yeah Roy!!! You better not be overlooking Eagleville! :thumb: Newblue, how have you missed Ol Roy all year? He's a South Pitt fan giving his perspective the only way he knows how. :roflol: In fact, unless something changes, most people on this thread will be from other schools. I was hoping for some good chatter this week, but seams like you and whh10 may be the only ones on here. I doubt you'll here too much smack this week, being this is the first time you've made it this far. Again, congrats for that. :shock: Might want to watch out for Slim though. He's from the Cobra Kai Dojo!!! (strike first, strike hard, no mercy) :thumb:

They have won 7 out of the last 9 games and are on a roll.

Speaking of rolls. People are underlooking the jackets cause they have a L on the record. But the fact that I have been following is despite the Loss to Payfield Ky. The Trousdale County Yellow Jackets are 26-0 in the state of Tennessee. They have won 26 straight so say that a roll by its self. Jackets are lookin to make it 27 come Friday night. No offense to WHH but I think they will make it 27. Jackets roll on. Jackets win 48-13. GO JACKETS! :thumb: