WHH @ TROUSDALE...Doomsday Part 1

slimshady

Great job tonight Yeller Jackets, I had no doubt. Keep on rolling. On the other hand, I've been around this stuff for many years, I've yet to see a great team that had no disapline. The bad thing is ,if you are not careful ,you will retaliate and cause yourself alot of trouble. Gotta be smart.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHHH....THA PLAYOFFS...MAKES A CRACKA WANNA GIT OFF THA COUCH N HIT SUMPIN....Tha Tushhog be feelin kinda poetic today, but I'm fresh out'ah Requiems foe Patriots...anyways.

Very disapointed in the caliber of play from whh..personal fouls don't bother me too much..DATS FOOTBALL. I do think that the staff at whh should check out the credentials of some of the players tho...some'ah them boys?, looked awful dainty out there. :excl:

You are right about East Robertson bein dirty. They were pretty dirty last night at FCS. They are nothing compared to how they have been in the past though. If the new coaches had of been there for a couple years, this team would have been very good. They were very much improved. Congrats on the win. Look forward to bein on the Creekbank this Friday!

38-16 final. Coach Creasy put the cheerleaders in at 38-3. :lol: WHH had about 6-7 personal fouls. :excl: Took the Jackets about a quarter to get back up to game speed, after being off for a week. WHH are the dirtiest bunch of losers i ever saw. At one point they had a player come off the bench and make a tackle...WTF!!!

They had a guy come off the bench and make a tackle? Good grief they really must have really came un-glued. I expected you guys to win big,but I didn't expect them to resort to playing dirty. There is no place for that in HS football....the East Robertson team is usually who resorts to this type of stuff.

Best of luck TC,I hope you guys win another gold ball.

who got ejected tonight for east robertson? what was the numbers?

The first one was #7. He was ejected after pulling an Albert Haynesworth on Markhams leg. Not sure of the other number.

Number 7 would have been top of list for guessing who got throw out he played dirty in our game also. Congrats on the victory. An Albert Haynesworth huh?