WHH @ TROUSDALE...Doomsday Part 1

slimshady

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You TC people sure have been poppin off at the mouth this week. By the way who was it that said ya'll ain't lost a game in the state of TN in 2 yrs? Is your record not 9-1 this year. Lets see 9 wins 1 loss, I guess we need to crown ya'll as champs and let everybody else go home.

Who gives a $#!^ about the past 2 decades.

Its time for you to move out of yo mamma's house, grow up, and get over your high school football. Last I checked this game ain't over yet.

C you boys tomorrow night!

It sounds like someone is upset that they didn't make the team. Your mom was right football is too dangerous, but think of all the friends you made playing Dungeon and Dragons :thumb: Make sure you get to the game early. It usually ain't over in the first few minutes.

MOM, FIX ME SOME MEATLOAF......

Lets get this straight. I don't go to WHH, don't have any kids in the program, do have ties, but thats another story. As far as not making the team. When I was in school we might not have met on friday night, but my head coach & saterfield were best friends and we scrimaged a lot. I still own that tradition with 0 losses to the "jackets"

Don't worry I'll be there early. I'll be the one jumpin around haveing the time of my life.

Welcome back. I wouldn't be jumping to close to the field. Coach Brown might be looking for a player with fresh legs come 2nd quarter :thumb:

Lets get one thing straight. You dont come into the defending champions house thinking that yall are going to kick the jackets butt. There is a reason the jackets are known from one end of the state to the other. There is a reason TC has 8 gold balls and yall have 0. Yall will finally get to know what TC football is and may learn from it. A loss isnt so bad when you get beat by the best :thumb:

BUCU, claim all the victories you want. Just remember that you played TC in Spring Srimmages. Yea don't you remeber they were scrimmages. Don't recall TC ever trying to win a scrimmage. It's considered practice. Satt always had certain things he wanted to work on in scrimmages. So don't beat your chest up and start hooting too loud. Last check Beech hasn't gotten any Gold Balls themselves. :thumb:

NeWbLuE, great post. That is very inspiring. Should be a great atmosphere tonight. Hope everyone arrives and leaves safely. WHH will put up a good fight but they have no immunity to the Sting of the Jackets. TC 40-WHH 13.

Seven say hello to the family. :thumb:

it's game day bayB!!!!!!

the tc and whh boys are ready to roll. they've prepared all year for this game and now it's just a few hours till the foot meets the ball. whh folks are treading on exciting new ground and we welcome them and applaud their successes this season, newblue said it best, drink it up, because you'll remember it for a lifetime!!! i'm looking forward to gathering with other jacket alumni and telling the old war stories of playoff legends from long ago, heck, if bucu wants to stop by he can even tell his us stories of his epic scrimmages! :thumb:

MOM!!!! WHERE'S MY MEATLOAF.......... I SWEAR TO GAWD I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE WITH THESE NUN-CHUKS......MOM..........MEATLOAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb: