East Robertson @ FCS

Possumtowner

Well, we will know soon whether or not the East Robertson Indians are prepared for the biggest game of their season. They are well coached, physical, and have a bit of an attitude. Will that be enough, I for one, think that it will. The FCS team does rely quite a bit on their QB to win games for them with his legs. While he has proven to be able to do just that on several occasions, I think East Robertson will stop him and force someone else to carry the load. Whether or not the FCS team is prepared to do that will decide this game. The East Robertson Indians are a very balanced team, and have yet to rely on just one player. The strength of their team is the many diverse options they have when it comes to offense. The only thing that can stop the East Robertson team is.....themselves. They must control their emotions to be able to compete in this contest. May everyone come out of this game healthy and safe. WAO

Friendship has plenty of capable players to shoulder the load. For whatever reason, IMO, the coaching staff has depended to much on Maasen. They have two running backs that can run the ball like nobody's business. And, they have a group of WR's, including Teeter at 6'6", that are outstanding. There line is fundamentally sound and disciplined. That's where the game will be one. Defensively, they swarm and bring the wood when they get there. There defense is very disciplined and it doesn't bite on misdirection. What does all this mean? FC 28-14.

Good luck tonight Croz. Go represent the region well and get the W.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost game time in Possumtown. Should be a good un tonite. You fellers from East Robertson have a safe trip now ya hear. From whut I can figger dese green men from Possumtown aint over lookin dis game. Dats a good thing too cause I hear dis is a good ball club comin to Possumtown.

Ole Possumtowner aint gonna bore you with the details. I jus want to tell you the final score will be 33 to 20 Commanders. Of course I could tell you how everybody will score but I dont want to give it all away. Jus have to see it fer yerself. Hope nobody gits hurt and see all you folks tonite.

Almost game time in Possumtown. Should be a good un tonite. You fellers from East Robertson have a safe trip now ya hear. From whut I can figger dese green men from Possumtown aint over lookin dis game. Dats a good thing too cause I hear dis is a good ball club comin to Possumtown.

Ole Possumtowner aint gonna bore you with the details. I jus want to tell you the final score will be 33 to 20 Commanders. Of course I could tell you how everybody will score but I dont want to give it all away. Jus have to see it fer yerself. Hope nobody gits hurt and see all you folks tonite.

I like the final outcome of your prediction PossumTowner but I have to disagree with you on our D giving up 20 pts. I think the final will be 21-7 FCS.......

This game wasn't even close. Our boys came to play tonight on both sides of the ball.

56-12 FCS........

Speed and the trenches told the story........Maasen and Markem along with Reeves ran the ball good tonite and Maasen was on in the passing game........

Miller #54 was in the backfield on every play.......Our defense was awesome.

I hope your QB is ok we noticed him limping early in the 2nd qtr.

Great job FCS.........now we can focus on the CREEKBANK and the mighty boys from Trousdale.