Round Two: Westview @ Camden

rcombs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a great game. Camden won a tough game against Westview earlier in the season but Westview is on a roll and seems to be playing great ball at the moment. Westview has had a bit of a history of exiting in the 2nd round over the past 5 or 6 years but I believe this is the year they get over the hump. This team doesn't look like its ready to quit playing this year so I'm taking them in an upset by 3 over Camden. The key for Westview is containing that running attack of the Lions. If they are successful stopping the run and limit their turnovers they should have a shot! Good luck to both teams! :roflolk:

Hey hey now, ChestBEATER. Don't pick on Swingjuice because he was defending what he said. He only became fired up when you guys started in on him. Milan football speaks for itself, if you can't handle that and assume that everytime someone says something its insinuating something else, maybe your the one that needs to reconsider some things. He said westview by 3, then someone piped in and smartmouthed, so he let them have it. Much like the Bulldogs do. Quiet, respectful, firm..but when you start all that crap that you can't back up, have mercy on you.... So either team, it doesn't matter who, WILL be an underdawg at Milan. So maybe ya'll and Westview can just play paper, rock, scissors because is the winner really the "winner" when they have to come to Johnnie Hale and meet a freshly "dissed" Avery Williamson in the hole? I doubt it.. I do pick Camden in this, but lets just cut to the chase and start the trashtalking now huh?

Advisor, how can you blame the Martin fans for feeling that security was an issue going to Manassas when Memphis is known as a place where a lot of murder, rapes, robberies, drug deals, etc go on all the time, especially in the inner city? I think that anyone who has to play a Memphis team...at night..on a Friday night...better be concerned with safety. They would be foolish to not be concerned.

I couldn't pass up this post. Wasn't it just a month or two ago that there was a RAPIST loose in MARTIN! Oh good lordie, he MUST be from Memphis! :hungry:

Come on people, crime is EVERYWHERE. A couple of years ago at the Milan/Westview game, when Milan beat Westview for the region championship in the last game of the year...MY car was keyed, AND broken into! And they vandalized my Bulldog flag on my car! (I bet that was a Manassas fan though dry.gif )

So crime isn't just limited to Memphis.

Johnny101.....It's good to see someone else on here that cuts to the chase. Well said. As for

the game, Westview is better coached and they will have a better game plan, you guys have

already said it before, Camden gets a little predictable, Hey I think it will be close,

I just think Camden has way too much pressure to win this game, I could be wrong, and actually

I hope I am, we are getting tired of beating Westview in the playoffs. Good luck and I hope

it's an injury free game.