Perry Co. @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buckle down boys and girls just 5 days left to the lights on the field and moon shinning for the 2nd round glad we r playing this week talk about withdrawls :lol::?::?:

53 don't rush it too much, there's only 25 days left of football IF you make it to the championship game.

If JB brings their A-game they should win by 21+!

wc911 ---question how were the drives back in 05 or 07 any better than coming up?

Congratulations to Perry County on a good year. The kids players at JBS seem to have alot of respect for you guys. Have a good trip up. By the way we have a good concession stand and the pork chop sandwich is great. If you get to Springfield early ask directions for The Depot---super food. I think Coach Parker from Cascade enjoyed it.

Dont know about 05 but 07 and 08 I do!!!! The drive wasnt as long in 08. Still stunk though!!!!!

well 911 we will try to do that again for ya but got buis, to take care of first :thumb:

Is sb38 going to do that half time thing in the end zone. or is she going to wait until the finals. :thumb::roflol:

Have not heard much out of PC fans this week, they may be the silent gaint killers, JB you may not need to look over PC to Wayne County.

PC has a QB with an arm....in a few years he'll be a great player....their RB (Mercer) is also a really good player....so as Sprtman said don't overlook them...

Have not heard much out of PC fans this week, they may be the silent gaint killers, JB you may not need to look over PC to Wayne County.

PC has a QB with an arm....in a few years he'll be a great player....their RB (Mercer) is also a really good player....so as Sprtman said don't overlook them...

Jo Byrns hasn't overlooked anyone all year, we aren't gonna start now. We will be ready!

Jo Byrns hasn't overlooked anyone all year, we aren't gonna start now. We will be ready!

that's right 44 . the red devil fans are the ones on here not the team or any player. they'll be ready coach adkins will make sure of that :thumb:

I know Jo Byrns has a dominate running game, but how is yalls passing attack? I know yall will obviously come out and try to establish the running game and pound it all game long but I was just wondering.

Not bragging but we havent had to use some of the other playmakers as much, we also have a soph qb who is very capable of making big plays along with #34 #1 #17 and of coarse as everyone shud Know by now #44, have a safe trip up and you wont soon forget the rolling thunder before the boys hit the field