Perry Co. @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Ummm . .. What are you on man? Rice has more talent around him than Tucker does

Tucker has alot of talent around him too....he's not the only player on Perry County :hungry:

You put Rice on Perry County and they don't make the playoffs. . . Tucker makes a lot of things happen by runnin the ball

Thats a very bold statement....but ask anyone in the region who's a better QB and they'll say Rice :roflol:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to LK on being named a Mr. Football Finalist!

No trap game for JB. The last guaranteed game in the Dungeon for these seniors and I'm pretty sure they want to go out on a good note! JB should be very focused for this one. We started playing our best ball last year in the playoffs. I hope the same holds true this year.

No trap game for JB. The last guaranteed game in the Dungeon for these seniors and I'm pretty sure they want to go out on a good note! JB should be very focused for this one. We started playing our best ball last year in the playoffs. I hope the same holds true this year.

We hope to meet yall again in the next round this year but with a different outcome :thumb::lol:

We hope to meet yall again in the next round this year but with a different outcome :thumb::lol:

The same outcome is alright for me right down to the long drive, rain and the final score with a JB victory :huh:

Well i'm actually in the region and i think Tucker's a better Qb and i've heard other people who agree with me :roflolk:

Rice is the better QB of the two. He throws on a line and hits his receivers most of the time. Not taking away anything from Tucker though. He is also a very good QB, and runs very well, but I would take Rice simply because of his size and arm. To be the best QB does not mean you have to be the best runner. Rice just doesn't have to run the ball because he has RB's to do that. Tucker doesn't. Again, both are good, but Rice is just a bit better. Although, Tucker is a year behind Rice and I will say that he looks just as good or a little better than Rice did last year. Anyways good luck to both in post season. Both fine young men on well coached teams. Represent the Region well.. :thumb: