Perry Co. @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Well i'm actually in the region and i think Tucker's a better Qb and i've heard other people who agree with me :roflolk:

Rice is the better QB of the two. He throws on a line and hits his receivers most of the time. Not taking away anything from Tucker though. He is also a very good QB, and runs very well, but I would take Rice simply because of his size and arm. To be the best QB does not mean you have to be the best runner. Rice just doesn't have to run the ball because he has RB's to do that. Tucker doesn't. Again, both are good, but Rice is just a bit better. Although, Tucker is a year behind Rice and I will say that he looks just as good or a little better than Rice did last year. Anyways good luck to both in post season. Both fine young men on well coached teams. Represent the Region well.. :thumb:

yall need to start a thread on the 2 qb's there and duke it out jb will show ya who is better in dew time ,,you think i am joking but i am not :P:thumb:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'm actually in the region and i think Tucker's a better Qb and i've heard other people who agree with me :roflolk:

Rice is the better QB of the two. He throws on a line and hits his receivers most of the time. Not taking away anything from Tucker though. He is also a very good QB, and runs very well, but I would take Rice simply because of his size and arm. To be the best QB does not mean you have to be the best runner. Rice just doesn't have to run the ball because he has RB's to do that. Tucker doesn't. Again, both are good, but Rice is just a bit better. Although, Tucker is a year behind Rice and I will say that he looks just as good or a little better than Rice did last year. Anyways good luck to both in post season. Both fine young men on well coached teams. Represent the Region well.. :thumb:

yall need to start a thread on the 2 qb's there and duke it out jb will show ya who is better in dew time ,,you think i am joking but i am not :P:thumb:

Well you might get to see them back to back weeks up close and personal. If you think I'm joking......keep thinking.

Well i'm actually in the region and i think Tucker's a better Qb and i've heard other people who agree with me :P

Rice is the better QB of the two. He throws on a line and hits his receivers most of the time. Not taking away anything from Tucker though. He is also a very good QB, and runs very well, but I would take Rice simply because of his size and arm. To be the best QB does not mean you have to be the best runner. Rice just doesn't have to run the ball because he has RB's to do that. Tucker doesn't. Again, both are good, but Rice is just a bit better. Although, Tucker is a year behind Rice and I will say that he looks just as good or a little better than Rice did last year. Anyways good luck to both in post season. Both fine young men on well coached teams. Represent the Region well.. :roflolk:

yall need to start a thread on the 2 qb's there and duke it out jb will show ya who is better in dew time ,,you think i am joking but i am not :thumb::thumb:

I think ol' Roy D. might be what some people call "special". Like riding around in a shopping cart collecting radios special.

i still dont know how anyone can even start to compare tucker to rice its not even close, and if i remember correctly tucker didnt have very many rushing yards against wc, but then again no one else has either. and how did this thread get off on this anyway, you pc fans have got alot more to worry about this week than whether or not yall have a good qb!

i still dont know how anyone can even start to compare tucker to rice its not even close, and if i remember correctly tucker didnt have very many rushing yards against wc, but then again no one else has either. and how did this thread get off on this anyway, you pc fans have got alot more to worry about this week than whether or not yall have a good qb!

AMEN! pc wont stop lk friday i believe he will show why he was nominated and deserves to be mr football

Congrats to the #44 on making the Mr. Football finalist. As for the best Qb, why is that even been brought up? As far as that goes WC wouldn't be anything without their steller D, that only gives up an average of 10 points a game (Varsity that is some teams have scored against the JV). Any Qb could play for our team and win with that kinda Defense. Anyway it don't matter...good luck to both teams this week. I hope we can beat C'wood and make it to the third round to meet whoever.

Well i'm actually in the region and i think Tucker's a better Qb and i've heard other people who agree with me :thumb:

Rice is the better QB of the two. He throws on a line and hits his receivers most of the time. Not taking away anything from Tucker though. He is also a very good QB, and runs very well, but I would take Rice simply because of his size and arm. To be the best QB does not mean you have to be the best runner. Rice just doesn't have to run the ball because he has RB's to do that. Tucker doesn't. Again, both are good, but Rice is just a bit better. Although, Tucker is a year behind Rice and I will say that he looks just as good or a little better than Rice did last year. Anyways good luck to both in post season. Both fine young men on well coached teams. Represent the Region well.. :hungry:

Tucker has rb's also. Don't insult the rest of the team when you don't know what you're talking about.

That's not even PC people talking about that, it's Cville & Cwood and I don't know who else.