Perry Co. @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder to all those Red Devil fans out there last time you guys were coming off a 1st round bye was 1993 and lose to Lake County 26-0 .. now granted that was 16 years ago ... but sometimes a bye is not a good thing .... if Jo Byrns does have some rust from the off it will be impairative for Perry County to jump on them and make them come from behind only been tested 2 times all season, but if Jo Byrns isnt rusty then the game will be over before halftime .....

Okay I said go Red Devils in a previous post, but i've had a change of heart and would like to see the boys from Linden take this one. . . Tucker will be the best player you've see this year not to mention he's a real good guy he never says a word while he's on the field. . . Go Vikings!!!

I know from what i hear he is a stud but i wouldnt say he is the best player we will see all year we also played woodard #5 from east and we will play Rice and i dont think this kid is better than Rice is

Got to go with the Jo Byrns boy,s. Hope to see them in the title game, Its gonna be tough with both Huntington and UC in the West .I'll be pulling for you in a big way.I've got a couple of favorites over there, Jo Byrns and Butchies Mckenzie Rebels. Of Course, I'll only pull for Mckenzie until they meet the Yeller Jackets from Trousdale. Really admire that bunch.

Just a reminder to all those Red Devil fans out there last time you guys were coming off a 1st round bye was 1993 and lose to Lake County 26-0 .. now granted that was 16 years ago ... but sometimes a bye is not a good thing .... if Jo Byrns does have some rust from the off it will be impairative for Perry County to jump on them and make them come from behind only been tested 2 times all season, but if Jo Byrns isnt rusty then the game will be over before halftime .....

I was on that team. I sure hope PC doesn't have the talent/speed Lake Co. had back then...WOW! What was the RB's name Swift? Same guy that played in the NFL? Yeah I hope PC ain't got that kind of talent. Back then I think the combination of the bye week and the team speed Lake had just done us in. I'm pretty dang confident JB will be ready for this one. There could be some rust but nothing JB can't overcome.

Were you on the Lake Co. team? How do you know about that?

I have been reading in my book about this game. Those Joe Byrnes boys are real big ole boys that are strong and fast too. Joe Byrnes has that Ashabraner boy that was the Robertson County Player of the Year last year. He rushed for 1522 yards and 22 touchdowns. He also is a real good pass catcher. He caught 20 passes last year. He also had 91 tackles and 4 INT. This boy is a real good boy and player. Let me ask you a question. what colleges are looking at this boy to come run the ball for them? This boy is a real good runner that has good stats. Joe Byrnes has some big boys on the line like Wayne Helm who is 6 ft 3 inches and 262 pounds and Shelton who is 6 ft 2 inches and 215 pounds. My Murphy Fair book says the best year they had was last year in 2008. According to Murphy they have a chance to do just as good this season. They are a real good team I garuntee you that. Let me ask you Joe Byrnes people a question. Is this Coach Adkins making those boys lift alot of weights this week? He needs to make them lift alot of weights to make them real strong for the game on Friday. This Perry team might be in for a bad night I am afraid. They have one real good boy named Jacob Tucker. He is 6 ft 0 inches and 175 pounds. He is a sophomore so he still has alot of growing to do. Mercer rushed for 1200 yards last year and is one of the fastest boys they have. They have one real huge boy named Belasic that is 6 ft 5 inches and 290 pounds. This boy is real big and strong. Let me ask you Perry people a question. Is Tennessee or Vanderbilt looking at this big ole boy? Since he is such a big and strong boy they should be looking at him for the college team. You think im joking because I am not. Those big ole strong boys are good players for the college teams to get. I think this Belasic boy can knock a hole for those runners to run through but I think he might be the only big boy they have that can knock a good hole for the runners. That coach at Perry should make those boys jump rope and chase chickens or rabbits this week at practice. If the boys can catch a chicken or rabbit then they can catch a real fast boy like Joe Byrnes has this year. If the boys jump rope it will also make them fast for the game on Friday.

Okay I said go Red Devils in a previous post, but i've had a change of heart and would like to see the boys from Linden take this one. . . Tucker will be the best player you've see this year not to mention he's a real good guy he never says a word while he's on the field. . . Go Vikings!!!

I know from what i hear he is a stud but i wouldnt say he is the best player we will see all year we also played woodard #5 from east and we will play Rice and i dont think this kid is better than Rice is

I am not saying Tucker is the best player yall will or have seen this year heck I'm not even saying he's the best player in our region/district. And I know by reading and talking to MANY people that i am probably the only one that thinks this but I have not been that impressed with Rice. I watched him several times both last year and this year whether it was on tape or in person he is good yes no doubt but I just wasn't as impressed as everyone else seems to be. Now I know I'm going to get ripped for saying this so go ahead and let it begin.