Perry Co. @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Hey just having a little fun no disrespect. Wayne County fans are always really good people. The WC teams have always been big strong, physical teams and the scores have never really indicated the level of competition.

ps--it looks like both JBS and WC better be ready to play this week. PC has had a really solid year and with you all having to face your in county rival--neither of us better be worrying about roads to each other's field.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just having a little fun no disrespect. Wayne County fans are always really good people. The WC teams have always been big strong, physical teams and the scores have never really indicated the level of competition.

ps--it looks like both JBS and WC better be ready to play this week. PC has had a really solid year and with you all having to face your in county rival--neither of us better be worrying about roads to each other's field.

I know you didn't mean anythin, I just like to aggravate, and your right the games have always been physical. WC knows they have to come ready to play cause C'wood always plays us hard, but JBS is always ready to play to. I wish I could see this game, but I would never miss a WC-C'wood game. Good luck, I hope its an injury free game.

I wish I could see this game, but I would never miss a WC-C'wood game. Good luck, I hope its an injury free game.

I bet WC-CWood will be a slobberknocker. I ain't scared of another WC road trip, but it sure would be nice to stay at home for round 3!

Perry Co. folks, it may be a heck of a drive for ya'll...but if you love the lights of Friday night you won't be disappointed!

Good luck to Perry Co.and to just to let you know the DRIVE to Jo Byrns really S#%KS!!!!!!!! :lol:

Oh come on it not that bad I have had to drive to Wayne County. When you get there though the concession stand is at least good. You have to admit that the hospitality is great.

Yea its a nice place and every one was great, but that drive home and no invite to the tailgate party!!!!! :lol::lol:

wc911 ---question how were the drives back in 05 or 07 any better than coming up?

Congratulations to Perry County on a good year. The kids players at JBS seem to have alot of respect for you guys. Have a good trip up. By the way we have a good concession stand and the pork chop sandwich is great. If you get to Springfield early ask directions for The Depot---super food. I think Coach Parker from Cascade enjoyed it.

Dont know about 05 but 07 and 08 I do!!!! The drive wasnt as long in 08. Still stunk though!!!!!

wc911 ---question how were the drives back in 05 or 07 any better than coming up?

Congratulations to Perry County on a good year. The kids players at JBS seem to have alot of respect for you guys. Have a good trip up. By the way we have a good concession stand and the pork chop sandwich is great. If you get to Springfield early ask directions for The Depot---super food. I think Coach Parker from Cascade enjoyed it.

Dont know about 05 but 07 and 08 I do!!!! The drive wasnt as long in 08. Still stunk though!!!!!

well 911 we will try to do that again for ya but got buis, to take care of first :roflolk:

Good luck to Perry Co.and to just to let you know the DRIVE to Jo Byrns really S#%KS!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Oh come on it not that bad I have had to drive to Wayne County. When you get there though the concession stand is at least good. You have to admit that the hospitality is great.

Yea its a nice place and every one was great, but that drive home and no invite to the tailgate party!!!!! :thumb::roflolk:

How are visitors side bleachers?