Perry Co. @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

I know Jo Byrns has a dominate running game, but how is yalls passing attack? I know yall will obviously come out and try to establish the running game and pound it all game long but I was just wondering.

We pass enough to keep teams honest. #44 is our go to guy but we have a couple of other guys who do a good job carrying the ball when given the opportunity.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Jo Byrns has a dominate running game, but how is yalls passing attack? I know yall will obviously come out and try to establish the running game and pound it all game long but I was just wondering.

JB will run and run and run and run just when you think that they are going to run again they will put it in the air, on the ground or in the air JB will go down the field....................................... :thumb::thumb:

This will be a good game for the boys from PC, it is big for their program and a first for them. It will be a learn experience for player, coaches and fans. If PC comes out with fire in their eyes they will make a game of it.

I was one of the JB people who attended the game Friday night. I want people to understand we were impressed with Perry County! We are expecting a hard fought game!

This will be a good game for the boys from PC, it is big for their program and a first for them. It will be a learn experience for player, coaches and fans. If PC comes out with fire in their eyes they will make a game of it.

I was one of the JB people who attended the game Friday night. I want people to understand we were impressed with Perry County! We are expecting a hard fought game!

If (and that is a big IF) PC comes out to play and don't have the glare of the Friday night lights in their eyes it could be exciting if not it could be a long night for them.

I will just continue to stress the importance of Pc's line play. It has been two completely different stories for them so far this year. I'm talking about both the Offensive and Defensive lines and they both have had their ups and their downs. Many games the boys up front have come out and done a very good job controlling the line of scrimmage. But in other games especially Wayne Co and Cornersville (week 10) they got dominated up front. If Jo Byrns D can set up residence in Pc's back field they will cause a whole world of problems for young Tucker as he becomes much more prone to make a mistake. But if they don't get a lot of pressure on him he can either sit back and pick the D apart down field or if no body is open tuck it and run, and when this kid gets going its hold on to your hat because he will jump over defenders go under, around, or through defenders to pick up an extra yard. Pc will have to spread the ball around and not just depend on the qb though. They need Mercer #18 to have a big night, anytime he has the ball in his hands he has potential to turn it into 6 points. Pc's DL is the big question mark for friday night. Which DL will show up the one that has showed its ability to clog the line of scrimmage and get in the backfield to disrupt play after play or the one that gets blew off the line 5 yards down field play after play. I guess we shall see friday night. Good Luck Vikings. Hope it is injury free for both teams.

RD44,

To answer your question..... yeah. He's my little brother. I'd sure like to meet you and talk about his and LK's situations. These two have a lot in common. Let's say.... Cookeville, Dec. 4, around 10-11? :thumb:

I would love that Seven! I was asking because LK had an unofficial visit to Tech and got to watch a game and saw #45 and LK remembered him from the Championship game a few years back. He had large game!

RD44,

To answer your question..... yeah. He's my little brother. I'd sure like to meet you and talk about his and LK's situations. These two have a lot in common. Let's say.... Cookeville, Dec. 4, around 10-11? :thumb:

I would love that Seven! I was asking because LK had an unofficial visit to Tech and got to watch a game and saw #45 and LK remembered him from the Championship game a few years back. He had large game!

Which game did he go to? I wish I'd known...we could have hooked up then for sure. Did he have a large game that day? Or are you talking about the State Championship game? That one was pretty large too!!!

:thumb: