Perry Co. @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i said earlier, if pc and wc wins then we will talk about our qbs but if i was pc i would be worried about jb or you wont have to worry until next year!

thanks blocker i was beginning to think this was the qb thread not perry cty and joByrns :hungry:

Congratulations to #44 from JB....last year could tell he was a very special player :hungry:

Well i'm actually in the region and i think Tucker's a better Qb and i've heard other people who agree with me :hungry:

Rice is the better QB of the two. He throws on a line and hits his receivers most of the time. Not taking away anything from Tucker though. He is also a very good QB, and runs very well, but I would take Rice simply because of his size and arm. To be the best QB does not mean you have to be the best runner. Rice just doesn't have to run the ball because he has RB's to do that. Tucker doesn't. Again, both are good, but Rice is just a bit better. Although, Tucker is a year behind Rice and I will say that he looks just as good or a little better than Rice did last year. Anyways good luck to both in post season. Both fine young men on well coached teams. Represent the Region well.. :hungry:

Tucker has rb's also. Don't insult the rest of the team when you don't know what you're talking about.

Pc doen't have the talent Wc does. . . That's not insulting Pc there a good team

like i said earlier, if pc and wc wins then we will talk about our qbs but if i was pc i would be worried about jb or you wont have to worry until next year!

thanks blocker i was beginning to think this was the qb thread not perry cty and joByrns :roflol:

Sorry for the miss spelling of your schools name.I used a u instead of the y. Wouldn't it be just as close to go to Ashland city to JB than to stay on 13 all the way in to clarksville. Please let me know if this would be incorrect. Our coaches have not completely used the correct defensive game plan in several of the big games PC has played in all year. I'll start with the East Game Many players totally out of position {that said there was to their credit a whole lot of inexperience on the field that night including the coaches, but as the season progressed the coaches and players made some very good changes} One of which included having faith in their field goal kicker. they also have moved players around considerable on the defensive side of the ball and a complete makeover of their offensive schemes.The only position that really hasn't been used nearly as effective is a Tight End,sure they bring a player in every now and then to block but what about someone to catch a short 5-7 yard pass. Where is this part of your offense. I know they have players that can block and have great hands to catch a pass like this.

If pc can contain jb running game and not get caught up in the moment they could make a game of this . Things will have to be perfect but what team should feel the pressure You boys from pc should just realize its there for the taking ,play hard stay on assignment and let the cards fall as they may ,YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!!!! EVeryone have a safe trip and let's have a injury free game. GOOd luck to both TEAMS!!!!!

thanks blocker i was beginning to think this was the qb thread not perry cty and joByrns :roflol:

Sorry for the miss spelling of your schools name.I used a u instead of the y. Wouldn't it be just as close to go to Ashland city to JB than to stay on 13 all the way in to clarksville. Please let me know if this would be incorrect. Our coaches have not completely used the correct defensive game plan in several of the big games PC has played in all year. I'll start with the East Game Many players totally out of position {that said there was to their credit a whole lot of inexperience on the field that night including the coaches, but as the season progressed the coaches and players made some very good changes} One of which included having faith in their field goal kicker. they also have moved players around considerable on the defensive side of the ball and a complete makeover of their offensive schemes.The only position that really hasn't been used nearly as effective is a Tight End,sure they bring a player in every now and then to block but what about someone to catch a short 5-7 yard pass. Where is this part of your offense. I know they have players that can block and have great hands to catch a pass like this.

If pc can contain jb running game and not get caught up in the moment they could make a game of this . Things will have to be perfect but what team should feel the pressure You boys from pc should just realize its there for the taking ,play hard stay on assignment and let the cards fall as they may ,YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!!!! EVeryone have a safe trip and let's have a injury free game. GOOd luck to both TEAMS!!!!!

rice is probably one of the best qbs to come from this region,his stats are down simply because of our running game being so productive. i see it right the opposite its the tucker kid that hasnt impressed me, but like you we probably have only seen the other a few times and wc would not be 10 and 0 without the passing game. every time our opponents have started biting on the run wc has burned them over the top. wait til you see rice in dry conditions and then well talk.weve only had a couple of dry games all year. your not ready to start comparing qbs with wc yet, maybe in a couple of years,maybe.

Exactly blocker couldnt have said it any better . Tucker is good but not on the level Rice is. If you are in the right mind and actually know the game of football then you would say Rice but im not saying Tucker isnt good because he is.

Now to the game if pc doesnt find a way to start playing better up front they dont have a pray but if they do somehow slow down 44 they may have a shot but ill take jb 42-21 good luck to both teams