Perry Co. @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

cobroa: from Lobelville, you can just get on 40, go to 24 and go north. May be more miles, but will be quicker. Depends on whether you worry about time or about miles.

Agreed! But if you don't go the I-40/24 route DO NOT go the Ashland City route. Dickson to Clarksville to Adams may be curvy in spots, but it's nothing compared to Hwy 49 from Charlotte to AC.

Cobroa If you go to Ashland City on 49 out of Charlotte it will take you about 40 min to get to Ashland City. I live off Hwy 48 half way from Dickson and Clarksville and it takes me around 45 mins to get to Jo Byrns High School and I take 48 into Clarksville. I can take the back roads and hit Hwy 13 in 15 mins and it about the same to get to Jo Byrns. or you can take hwy 13 up to Erin at the stop sign at 49 make a left them make a right on hwy 149 and it will take you right into Clarksville and 149 is a good road. :lol:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cobroa: from Lobelville, you can just get on 40, go to 24 and go north. May be more miles, but will be quicker. Depends on whether you worry about time or about miles.

And you will have to put up with all those people that is trying to get out of Nashville at that time of day................................... :shock::shock:

why don't you just use mapquest my friend, type in fastest time time and boom! you're on your way!

I did, that's how it told me to go. Granted, you will run into some traffic in Nashville, depending on what time of day you go thru, but there shouldn't be much going IN to Nashville. It's when you try to go THRU that you'll hit the traffic. You can avoid most of that by getting on Briley Pkwy, and then hitting 24 from there.

And you will have to put up with all those people that is trying to get out of Nashville at that time of day................................... :shock::shock:

why don't you just use mapquest my friend, type in fastest time time and boom! you're on your way!

I did, that's how it told me to go. Granted, you will run into some traffic in Nashville, depending on what time of day you go thru, but there shouldn't be much going IN to Nashville. It's when you try to go THRU that you'll hit the traffic. You can avoid most of that by getting on Briley Pkwy, and then hitting 24 from there.

We come down las wk and watched you guys ply, we cm dwn on 13 and traveled back on 40 and 40 was alot better and a little faster, but lk the man said once you get in nashville pick up briley over to 24 and you miss alot of traffic, all you Vikings be safe in your travels and we will will do our best to host you all, look foward to meeting some of yall

hay sb38 are you going to have one of those pork chops ready for me when I get there Friday ............ :roflol::ph34r:

Well I'm sure that there will be plenty although you have to talk to the men folk they do all of the grilling and to answer your question from a few posts back, I am not on the half time entertainment list thank goodness. B)

hay sb38 are you going to have one of those pork chops ready for me when I get there Friday ............ :roflol::ph34r:

Well I'm sure that there will be plenty although you have to talk to the men folk they do all of the grilling and to answer your question from a few posts back, I am not on the half time entertainment list thank goodness. B)

Ok I will see you at the game then ...............

Well I'm sure that there will be plenty although you have to talk to the men folk they do all of the grilling and to answer your question from a few posts back, I am not on the half time entertainment list thank goodness. :excl:

Well I'm Disappointed Your Not Participating In The Half-time Show. I Know The JoByrns Fans Are Deeply Disappointed. B)