Perry Co. @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Devils in the Dungeon roll in this one, setting up a big show down next week!!! Tune-up game boys...come out sharp from the first play.... get your work in quickly and get out. After the first quarter, let there be no doubt who has the best team! Hope it's a well played, injury free game. Best of luck to both teams!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perry co 49

jo byrns 2

now it time to wake up. time to get out of dream land. if y'all hold Jo Byrns to 2 points they need to stop all 1A games and just bring the gold ball to y'all. But I don't see that happening. Perry Co. is going to have a hard time leaving Jo Byrns with a td ..................................................................

Jo Byrns - 56

Perry Co. - 0

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hopefully the boys from PC is not reading these post they may be shaking in their cleets. I forgot that JB was in the same league as the Tennesse Titans, these boys don't have a pray. Maybe PC should just turn the bus around head back to Perry County. NOT JB may beat PC but you better focus on this game and then look to next week tomorrow.

Hopefully the boys from PC is not reading these post they may be shaking in their cleets. I forgot that JB was in the same league as the Tennesse Titans, these boys don't have a pray. Maybe PC should just turn the bus around head back to Perry County. NOT JB may beat PC but you better focus on this game and then look to next week tomorrow.

we're just fans the team not going to overlook anyone. we'll be there to support them with our eye on the prize. friday the 13th go devils.

Really I have heard as much hype as I have ever heard. Maybe the cheerleaders are all on protein shakes. You fans have no respect for the players from pc. You know maybe pc doesn't deserve any respect. Sure the score may be 56-0 JB, It is apparent PC has some catching up to your school when it comes to titles in football. Perry co in heading in the right direction. And be careful about running that score up Coach. Remember you are playing against mostly Fresh,Soph, Juniors, with only a couple of seniors that will be on the field tonight. Yes go ahead and act like these boys from pc don't really have a chance because they will be about to wet their pants when game time starts. This will be a great valuable lesson that I'm sure they want forget next year.

And by the way the boys would love for some of you JB fans and players to come see what PC does have a few Championships in and that's on the hardwood. Look for some of these same boys that will be on the football field tonight to be in Murphy Center in March for what we are all ready Famous for playing for Basketball State Championships!!!!!!!!!. Oh and I almost forgot we do have a football game tonight. We look forward to the 2 1/2 hour trip also maybe next year ya'll can come our way for a return trip!!!!!!!!

Moto, you need to set up a twitter page for you guys. It takes about 5 minutes to set up and can be updated by text from phone. Go to twitter.com and join up. Our twitter address is:

http://twitter.com/cascadefootball

That way any of your fans or other schools can check in and get updates. Check it out. Very simple and free!

Really I have heard as much hype as I have ever heard. Maybe the cheerleaders are all on protein shakes. You fans have no respect for the players from pc. You know maybe pc doesn't deserve any respect. Sure the score may be 56-0 JB, It is apparent PC has some catching up to your school when it comes to titles in football. Perry co in heading in the right direction. And be careful about running that score up Coach. Remember you are playing against mostly Fresh,Soph, Juniors, with only a couple of seniors that will be on the field tonight. Yes go ahead and act like these boys from pc don't really have a chance because they will be about to wet their pants when game time starts. This will be a great valuable lesson that I'm sure they want forget next year.

And by the way the boys would love for some of you JB fans and players to come see what PC does have a few Championships in and that's on the hardwood. Look for some of these same boys that will be on the football field tonight to be in Murphy Center in March for what we are all ready Famous for playing for Basketball State Championships!!!!!!!!!. Oh and I almost forgot we do have a football game tonight. We look forward to the 2 1/2 hour trip also maybe next year ya'll can come our way for a return trip!!!!!!!!

I don't think that anyone isn't excited about this game and there is a lot of hype. The JB players have a lot of respect for the the PC players after watching game film and from hearing from people that had been to the play off game last week ...... and by the way who in the heck cares about basketball already. It gives me great satisfaction to know that the PC faithful are so sure that they are going to lose you are already cheering for basketball. :roflol: All kidding aside have a safe trip up we look forward to seeing y'all.

But when it is posted

Perry Co 49

jobyryns 2

were is the respect for Jo Byrns.