#6 Gallatin (8-3) @ #1 Henry Co. (10-1)

Gtowner

Where is JunkYardDog? Seems like he has fallen off of the coacht map. :thumb:

He should not be allowed back on the map.

Gallatin QB is good, but is probably a better LB.

The kicker was great and the punter may be even better. They were definitely a factor.

It was a great game, the HC defense just could not get off the field in the second half and eventually tired.

Good luck Gallatin.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a side note... The kicker for gallatin and the punter are the same kid. Gallatin has traditionally had some of the best kickers in the state. Heck, we've got one up at UT right now (Ethan Ingham) that should definitely be starting right now since Daniel Lincoln likes to kick the ball into the nearest lineman on field goals...

:D I'm here, just embarrassed! :D I had the score just backwards. Gallatin was awesome! Congrats and good luck! The Pats played hard, but were just beaten by the better team. I guess what we feared came true. Our district proved to be extremely weak. All teams out of playoffs after round 2. Wow, oh well hopefully our basketball team will continue to improve as they have the last few years and maybe they can get us to the Boro! :lol: Again, congrats Green Wave and I sincerely apologise for previous comments. Your team and fans both proved to be a class act! It was reminiscent to what Gallatin used to be years ago. I remember those teams. Again good luck and congrats to our Patriots for another good season! :D

:D I'm here, just embarrassed! :lol: I had the score just backwards. Gallatin was awesome! Congrats and good luck! The Pats played hard, but were just beaten by the better team. I guess what we feared came true. Our district proved to be extremely weak. All teams out of playoffs after round 2. Wow, oh well hopefully our basketball team will continue to improve as they have the last few years and maybe they can get us to the Boro! :D Again, congrats Green Wave and I sincerely apologise for previous comments. Your team and fans both proved to be a class act! It was reminiscent to what Gallatin used to be years ago. I remember those teams. Again good luck and congrats to our Patriots for another good season! :D

You're just a poodle at heart! Glad to see you are ok....

Gallatin is just a very determined team. Besides talent, they've got their head on straight for winning games right now. I wish nothing but the best for the Green Wave team and fans after a very emotional time for their coach a few weeks back....way to rally for him boys. :D