#6 Gallatin (8-3) @ #1 Henry Co. (10-1)

Gtowner

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bottom line, we've been making stupid mistakes all season, and we lost to a team that doesn't. story of the pats season...inconsistency. congrats to gallatin, great and impressive win, good luck against beech, i'll be pullin for ya. excellent fan support from you also, i was impressed. back to the drawing board for coach gaddis, i feel terrible for all our seniors, shonte, lil mac, and skylar who i know was dying to be out there to help his team. This ones going to be a tough pill to swallow, we're losing seniors up and down the board. qb, rb, both starting wr's, 3 outta 4 OL, 3 outta 4 DL, a safety, a corner, and 2 LB's. I believe coach gaddis will get this team prepared for next season, but this class of seniors we're losing could be even worse than what we lost last year. again great effort from gallatin and i hope you all win next week.

GO BIG RED!!!(maybe next year.......again)

bottom line, we've been making stupid mistakes all season, and we lost to a team that doesn't. story of the pats season...inconsistency. congrats to gallatin, great and impressive win, good luck against beech, i'll be pullin for ya. excellent fan support from you also, i was impressed. back to the drawing board for coach gaddis, i feel terrible for all our seniors, shonte, lil mac, and skylar who i know was dying to be out there to help his team. This ones going to be a tough pill to swallow, we're losing seniors up and down the board. qb, rb, both starting wr's, 3 outta 4 OL, 3 outta 4 DL, a safety, a corner, and 2 LB's. I believe coach gaddis will get this team prepared for next season, but this class of seniors we're losing could be even worse than what we lost last year. again great effort from gallatin and i hope you all win next week.

Congrats on a great season...it did sound like a game of effort online. Outstanding effort. What about that quarterback...he was so awesome in the game against the Vikings last week.

Congrats on a great season...it did sound like a game of effort online. Outstanding effort. What about that quarterback...he was so awesome in the game against the Vikings last week.

yea matthews i believe his name is. that kid's a heck of a football player. one of the toughest runners we've played all season if not the toughest. also threw some bombs tonight. is he a senior or junior?

yea matthews i believe his name is. that kid's a heck of a football player. one of the toughest runners we've played all season if not the toughest. also threw some bombs tonight. is he a senior or junior?

who cares if he is a junior or senior they suck and they are going to loose next week

Well, well, well, it is the game day. A day that can make or break a tradition rich program. Here is my final bi-polar prediction. With the beautiful weather, wonderful food, and horn a blowing patriot stadium, it will be one for the ages. No pun intended theredswarm, red warrior, and others in the winter of their lives still living in the glory days of Patriot Pride. By the way, those were and still are good days. Please don't forget your arthritis meds tonight. Ganna be cold.

OK, now all playing aside from the week of having fun with the Patriot Nation my prediction. I know I have said many things this week to gain conversation, but this is the true ending of the game. Ready, Prepare, and the Green Wave get ready. Henry County wins by 17 tonight. Yes, they will win this game moving on to next weeks rematch with Northeast. If that happens I am in the car headed to a tail gate at the field house if you will have me. I would drive that distance for this rematch. Sorry so bi-polar, but this is what I am going to stick with this week.

P.S. Even though I may get on here and start discussions, I have learned much from this Yanker character over the past few years. We are not bored, we both have a life as all you do, but it is such fun to post with you guys. With out my theredswarm, my day would still go on, but would it be as fun without the laughs. I hope to meet you someday Mr. Swarm. Maybe next week you fire up the grill, and I bring my red and white. :thumb:

i guess thats not gonna happen....here's to another sucky end to a seemingly great season. best of luck to northeast in the future also...

The score does not indicate how close this game was. The score was 14-14 going into the fourth and the fourth quarter was all Gallatin. I really thought that Henry Co. should've passed the ball alot more than what they did. The last offensive TD that Gallatin scored was due to Henry Co. selling out on the run as Gallatin was starting to chip away at the clock and Henry Co. was going into desperation. Great game by both teams! Best of Luck to Gallatin next week. Good Luck to the Henry Co. Seniors. You were part of the turn around in Henry Co.'s football program.

it's a little too late to act like a total moron there patfan0708. they straight up manhandled us tonight...mostly in the second half...ya know..where it counts. we simply lost to the BETTER team. at least that's certainly what it looked like. we couldn't throw it, we could barely run it, and we couldn't stop them. a lot of missed blocks, a fumble, and a few dropped passes by the patriots. we had the ball inside the 5 and failed to score which would've made it 14-0. face it..we simply didn't deserve to win this game. i love what coach gaddis has done with this program..but this certainly wasn't his best outting...this whole season wasn't his best outting. undisciplined..stupid mistakes ALL YEAR LONG, and i knew no matter how talented we may be, that it would come back to bite us. this year sooner than later. best of luck to my pats in the future, but i mean this was it. we're losing pretty much everybody, when i said he's gonna have to go back to the drawing board i meant he's going to have to start from scratch. lets hope he can build some discipline into this new crop of talent coming in.

GO BIG RED!!!