#6 Gallatin (8-3) @ #1 Henry Co. (10-1)

Gtowner

Henry County is good, and will be tough to beat. Just still see Gallatin winning a close game in the forth quarter to pull the upset. After seeing both teams play this year, I just think the edge is to the Green Wave. Turn out the lights, Patriot's party is once again over!

You are really cracking me up on here. You are acting like a bi-polar who forgot to their Lithium....your swinging back and forth is making me dizzy, but laugh. We have the greatest fans who open our door to you, but we should go ahead now and turn the lights out? Should we turn right and then go left, buy a Chevy and then run and get a Ford, dye our hair blond...no then brown.....on no....I'm confused.....HELP!!!! lol

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so pumped about this game that i am leaving work early tomorrow just to prep for the game.

From all I am hearing, HC has a great kicking game, but (not to gloat) I am confident that Gallatin's is better. Satterfeild has hit two 50+ this year and just missed (wide right) a 56 last week at NW that would have been good from 60.

I am already impressed by the hospitality of the HC fans. I have NEVER been invited to tailgate with an opponents' fans. This should be a really fun trip to Paris! See yall tomorrow!

GO BIG G

Your kicking game is better than ours but ours is pretty good. The tailgating is for real. Some of us start at 7:30 AM at the school. We will feed our guests while it lasts. We will all be on the practice field so come on and join us. Have a safe trip.

Henry County is good, and will be tough to beat. Just still see Gallatin winning a close game in the forth quarter to pull the upset. After seeing both teams play this year, I just think the edge is to the Green Wave. Turn out the lights, Patriot's party is once again over!

You are really cracking me up on here. You are acting like a bi-polar who forgot to their Lithium....your swinging back and forth is making me dizzy, but laugh. We have the greatest fans who open our door to you, but we should go ahead now and turn the lights out? Should we turn right and then go left, buy a Chevy and then run and get a Ford, dye our hair blond...no then brown.....on no....I'm confused.....HELP!!!! lol

Don't let the coach confuse you. HE is the one who is confused. He can't remember which screen name he is using. He can't remember which team he is for this time. He can't remember if he is coaching at NW, NE, Springfield, or somewhere in Kentucky.

Don't let the coach confuse you. HE is the one who is confused. He can't remember which screen name he is using. He can't remember which team he is for this time. He can't remember if he is coaching at NW, NE, Springfield, or somewhere in Kentucky.

LOL. I think he is just proud of his number of posts on the left side of the blogs and trying to find something/anything to say to keep his posts going. He obviously has some serious boredom going on right now to be on other teams posts with so much to say, well so much not to say rather. By the way, God forbid we lose before Cookeville....but if we do, then I will hollar at yall next August!!!!! LOL

Henry Co. isn't aware of the level of football played in middle TN. However, 48 hours from now they will be. Gallatin takes this one as easy as they took down NW last week.

Gallatin - 27

HC - 10

Henry County plays in a district with 8 other teams from Middle TN....! You have to be the dumbest poster of the year!!! Do you own a map?

I hope the level of excitement I detect in the football "community" results in the huge crowd that I hope to see. I think our fans are spoiled, especially in the playoffs. Our fans are great but never turn out for round one like they should. They really turn out in the playoffs when we play someone that they think can beat us. Since we have NEVER beaten Gallatin, the crowd should be massive.

Henry Co. isn't aware of the level of football played in middle TN. However, 48 hours from now they will be. Gallatin takes this one as easy as they took down NW last week.

Gallatin - 27

HC - 10

Henry County plays in a district with 8 other teams from Middle TN....! You have to be the dumbest poster of the year!!! Do you own a map?

This guy is not a Green Wave fan but a Mount Juliet poster and he has not said anything good about the Wave all year.

This ought to be a GREAT ATMOSPHERE can't wait for Friday Night! Hopefully the Gallatin team will play well and a large crowd will follow these boys up to Paris.