#6 Gallatin (8-3) @ #1 Henry Co. (10-1)

Gtowner

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 of my favorite coaches facing each other. Paris is a tough place to play. Gallatin will have to play their best game of the year.

Yes the Wave will definitely have to play above their heads!

Lots of talk this year about Henry Co and how this is the year. It may well be but at least Gallatin gets a shot at them. Looking forward to the long trip, hopefully can find some good catfish while I am up there.

2 of my favorite coaches facing each other. Paris is a tough place to play. Gallatin will have to play their best game of the year.

Lots of talk this year about Henry Co and how this is the year. It may well be but at least Gallatin gets a shot at them. Looking forward to the long trip, hopefully can find some good catfish while I am up there.

GWAVE1....this indeed will be an unbelievable atmosphere...much like Henry Co., Gallatin loves their Green Wave and supports them no matter where they play! Gallatin doesn't have to prove anything in Paris...HC knows how storied your programs is...it is HC that has never beaten the Green Wave...therefore it is the Patriots that must play flawlessly!! I sincerely hope (and believe) that the Green Wave will bring their traditional large crowd and get here early to enjoy the pregame atmosphere! (Springfield must've thought it was a JV game judging by their crowd) Good luck and enjoy the ride!

What sort of team is Henry Co.? What offense? Star players? Etc. Gallatin is, and always has been, a run first. You will see a couple of different offensive sets, but mainly the spread. The wave has fast backs and a strong run D (I.E. Northwest Wiley held to 55 yards).

I already am pumped for this game. Advisor, expect a large Gallatin crowd. It was standing room only at Northwest :D

GWAVE1....this indeed will be an unbelievable atmosphere...much like Henry Co., Gallatin loves their Green Wave and supports them no matter where they play! Gallatin doesn't have to prove anything in Paris...HC knows how storied your programs is...it is HC that has never beaten the Green Wave...therefore it is the Patriots that must play flawlessly!! I sincerely hope (and believe) that the Green Wave will bring their traditional large crowd and get here early to enjoy the pregame atmosphere! (Springfield must've thought it was a JV game judging by their crowd) Good luck and enjoy the ride!

All I know is that everyone in Henry Co will be at the game. I expect a large and loud crowd. I have heard that the BIG RED really do it up at the home games and I expect it to be exciting to see that rambunctious atmosphere. Hopefully we can give ya'll a good game. I was looking at Murphy Fair and it looks like HC has a huge line and several speed burners with a ton of experience. Noticing your scores, Gallatin will have a time trying to move the ball against that defense. I am sure Gaddis will have some surprises up his sleeve as well. When he coached at Oak Ridge and we played them he was very sly. He is a very good coach and knows how to get the best out of his players. Should be a very fun week on here and a good game to cap it off.

If someone tailgating at HC wants to feed some of us some good catfish.....let me know where you will be! There may be about 4 or 5 in my group. All this talk about your tailgating is making me hungry :evil:

GWAVE1, we will welcome you to Paris in style. However, not much catfish at the tailgate. Ummm, let me rephrase that - there won't be any. Not a very typical football dish. HOWEVER, we can tailgate with the best of them! This last week we cooked whole pork tenderloin with beans and hog jowl. Tasty indeed! At other areas (lots of tailgaters here) there were ribs, traditional burgers/dogs, wings, and much, much more!

You'll just have to show up and find out what we have on the menu for this week. Most importantly, you and all of the Gallatin fans are MORE than welcome to come tailgate with us. We eat 'til its gone. My group will be the ones closest to the fieldhouse on the practice field endzone. Ya'll come now, ya hear!!! :twisted:

What sort of team is Henry Co.? What offense? Star players? Etc. Gallatin is, and always has been, a run first. You will see a couple of different offensive sets, but mainly the spread. The wave has fast backs and a strong run D (I.E. Northwest Wiley held to 55 yards).

I already am pumped for this game. Advisor, expect a large Gallatin crowd. It was standing room only at Northwest :twisted:

Henry Co. on offense has a true playmaker at QB, with a bruising runningback. The WR's are physical and can get behind the secondary in a heartbeat. The line's big - moreso tall than round, but big nonetheless. They'll go from the spread for the most part, but have become fond of lining up in the I when need be.

On defense they're very strong up the middle - A huge D line. Fast backers, an abosolute ballhawk at MLB in #56. The secondary is very capitalizing. You can get some yards through the air, but one mistake can change everything.

How's the kicker from Gallatin? How's strong is his leg?

I already am pumped for this game. Advisor, expect a large Gallatin crowd. It was standing room only at Northwest :roflolk:

Henry Co. on offense has a true playmaker at QB, with a bruising runningback. The WR's are physical and can get behind the secondary in a heartbeat. The line's big - moreso tall than round, but big nonetheless. They'll go from the spread for the most part, but have become fond of lining up in the I when need be.

On defense they're very strong up the middle - A huge D line. Fast backers, an abosolute ballhawk at MLB in #56. The secondary is very capitalizing. You can get some yards through the air, but one mistake can change everything.

Thanks for the info sounds like it will be a knockout of a Defensive Strugle. our kicker had an off night last night. But 9 out of 10 times he will put it through the up rights on kickoffs, he hit a 55 yd field goal earlier in the season, he tried a 51yd last night that would have been good from 60 it was just a little wide right.

I already am pumped for this game. Advisor, expect a large Gallatin crowd. It was standing room only at Northwest :roflolk:

Gallatin's kicker, Satterfield has an amazing leg. I'd say no more than a hand full of kickoffs have been returnable all season. It's rare that you see a kid with such a strong leg that is as accurate as he is at the high school level.