Gtowner

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man a 35-14 beatdown still won't shut up some

of the HC fans lol thank god for a green wave

beat down good luck next week HC in the b-ball game

Way to go Gallatin! I was glad to see you beat Henry Co. tonight! We (Clinton) lost tonight, so i guess i will be pulling for you guys to win it all! Good luck and bring home the gold!!! :excl:

it's a little too late to act like a total moron there patfan0708. they straight up manhandled us tonight...mostly in the second half...ya know..where it counts. we simply lost to the BETTER team. at least that's certainly what it looked like. we couldn't throw it, we could barely run it, and we couldn't stop them. a lot of missed blocks, a fumble, and a few dropped passes by the patriots. we had the ball inside the 5 and failed to score which would've made it 14-0. face it..we simply didn't deserve to win this game. i love what coach gaddis has done with this program..but this certainly wasn't his best outting...this whole season wasn't his best outting. undisciplined..stupid mistakes ALL YEAR LONG, and i knew no matter how talented we may be, that it would come back to bite us. this year sooner than later. best of luck to my pats in the future, but i mean this was it. we're losing pretty much everybody, when i said he's gonna have to go back to the drawing board i meant he's going to have to start from scratch. lets hope he can build some discipline into this new crop of talent coming in.

GO BIG RED!!!

You say HC is losing pretty much everyone. How many seniors did they have on the team?

Let me correct myself, the coaches reviewed the fumble on Gallatin's first td that was nullified and they said it was really close. From my vantage point Perry was over the goalline. But it doesn't matter.

One of the coaches also said Henry County wanted to schedule a home/home series with Gallatin when rescheduling takes place. So obviously Gaddis realizes the lack of quality competition on the schedule. I know Gallatin had a really hard time filling the schedule this past year so that might very well be an option.

Once again great atmosphere and I had a nice experience. Hopefully it will carry over next week!

Well, I really don't know what to say. I am very sad for the seniors, but also very mad for the BIG RED NATION. I thought this was our shot to win it all. Congrats to Gallatin on a great game and I must give them credit for not losing it all when they fell behind. As for the Big Red, this is a product of a easy schedule. Gaddis it is time to schedule someone. I know that Liberty was a pretty tough team, but they are 4A (I think). I know they are not five or six A. Humboldt is a one A team. Our district is a joke around the state so why not schedule some competition. I think Gallatin had been in tough situations before and we had not. Their players knew how to respond when they got behind. I must sit here and eat all the crap that I have been talking. Oh well, I will be fine, but will the Big RED? That is the major question. We could not do it last year with two players that are now starting in the SEC and we couldn't do it this year with more talent then any of our opponents. What will the future hold besides winning district 10? Maybe some of the people on here are correct. District 10 was a joke.

I know I am mad and I will get over it and probably hate what I posted. But, this is how I feel! :roflol:

For the past few year HC has looked like sure locks to make it to the championship games, until they meet a mid-state team. Quite honestly, I had followed their schedules over the years with interest and noticed that although they were winning, and winning big in most cases, their competition was weak. This year the Pats are essentially in a Clarksville district. And Clarksville area team haven't been all that great in recent memory. So you may have a point and need to schedule some tough, non-district games. The Ft.Campbell Falcons are consistently good, and nearby. They might be a good fit.