York at Goodpasture (2nd round of playoffs)

GOODPASTURE

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait just a minute. I would not get too happy with predicting a York win this week. Goodpasture will not come out flat this week and York will face another great running back that the Cougars have who lead the district in running. This one goes easily to the Cougars by at least 3 touchdowns at home. Good luck and have a safe drive down to the Cougars home field.

3 tds?? Really now? Well you have the easy part over with....talkin about it!

GO DRAGONS! :roflol:

Wait just a minute. I would not get too happy with predicting a York win this week. Goodpasture will not come out flat this week and York will face another great running back that the Cougars have who lead the district in running. This one goes easily to the Cougars by at least 3 touchdowns at home. Good luck and have a safe drive down to the Cougars home field.

Which district? the cougars played in district 4a, now the playoffs start good ole tsssaa moves the cougars down a notch. Why don't we just give the cougars a couple of byes or move them down to 1a or just give a trophy. good grief they get all the players and all the breaks. they should have been bumped to 5a for the playoffs. this private school has got connections. come on TSSAA.

Enough of the private vs public! Get over it! The rules are the rules! Alcoa (public school) is playing in 3A and they have an open district, and you know what I say to that, good for them! If you want to be the best, you have got to beat the best! Goodpasture can do anything they want if they play consistant, play smart, and play hard from the opening kickoff to the final buzzer! But the great thing about high school football is anyone can beat anybody on one given night, so you better be ready to play!

Was it just a bad week last week or did Grundy nearly beat a 1 seed. Dont know much about Grundy but apparently they were better than I thouhgt. I thought they were a mediocre team from chattanooga area that slid into the playoffs. If York is better than Grundy then I believe they can beat GP. I thought Grundy had it won last week.

Livingston might have run the veer against Lipscomb that year in the state championship game where the mustangs didn't know whether or not to scratch their watch or wind their ####.

Interesting quote from someone whose team lost 55-13 the night before the Mustangs lost to LA.You're right history does not lie. 35-7 for example. In fairness, Alcoa has throttled GP three years in a row in championship games and once in the 70's. If you want to compare GP losing to a superior opponent on several occasions and Lipscomb losing a championship game to a team that barely made the playoffs that year, go ahead if it makes you feel better. The purpose of bringing the DL/Livingston game into this thread was a warning to the cougars. On paper the cougars should win. However, they're playing against some hardnosed mountain boys with an unfamiliar offense. If it offends the stangs that we're using you as a cautionary tale then so be it. Now please do us a favor and stay off our thread. Go back to Granny White and hold back some more 8th graders so they'll have full beards and receding hairlines by the time they're seniors.

Interesting quote from someone whose team lost 55-13 the night before the Mustangs lost to LA.

:thumb:

Good luck to DL this week!

They would have smacked DL just as bad. You guys have had enough students to dodge them or you would be in the same boat we've been in. So don't got and get all high and mighty about it.

There is no way gp beats YORK by three tds YORK has a better defence then to let that happen. If all gp does is run they better look out, because when they have to pass YORK will eat them alive :thumb: .

Their secondry is the best I have seen. They can stop the run on anybody, and when they hit they will try and knock your heads off. I promise you this will be a hard hitting game on YORK side. :thumb::thumb:

There is no way gp beats YORK by three tds YORK has a better defence then to let that happen. If all gp does is run they better look out, because when they have to pass YORK will eat them alive :thumb: .

Their secondry is the best I have seen. They can stop the run on anybody, and when they hit they will try and knock your heads off. I promise you this will be a hard hitting game on YORK side. :thumb::thumb:

Didn't Cannon eat up that secondary?

On a sloppy wet field. Its going to be dry friday night if you want to have a chance you better start piss on the field like your mouth is and they did not beat us by three TDs. We were every game we lost till the very last minute so gp better be ready to play the whole game and not like they did against grundy co. , because if they do they will have a long night. GO DAGONS!!!!! :thumb: