Dobyns-Bennett Football

King-of-Sport

Well.....their back for more. :lol:

Volboy I think you got some kind of Delousional thing going on in your upstairs area. Or maybe you've got a downstairs mixup. Some of those DB fans calling me out was actually me under another screen name. Some of the best fights I've had on here has been with myself. Heck for all you know I might actually be you. I'll have to check my list and see................No your clear. I don't see Volman on here.

And jhilts if you hate Kingsport so much how come you keep rideing into town for supplies?

Classic! :lol::thumb::lol: Children, this is the poster child for what drugs can do to you. Just say NO! :lol:

Who is writing your material? "Just say NO" went out with Nancy Reagan 20 years ago. But speaking of posters...........I have the new 44-0 posters in now. Their going fast so I'll put one back for you Volboy.

Volboy I think you got some kind of Delousional thing going on in your upstairs area. Or maybe you've got a downstairs mixup. Some of those DB fans calling me out was actually me under another screen name. Some of the best fights I've had on here has been with myself. Heck for all you know I might actually be you. I'll have to check my list and see................No your clear. I don't see Volman on here.

And jhilts if you hate Kingsport so much how come you keep rideing into town for supplies?

Classic! Children, this is the poster child for what drugs can do to you. Just say NO! :lol:

Who is writing your material? "Just say NO" went out with Nancy Reagan 20 years ago. But speaking of posters...........I have the new 44-0 posters in now. Their going fast so I'll put one back for you Volboy.

Make sure you keep enough for all of your personalities Sybil! :thumb:

I think I sent him over the edge. Sorry boys, sometimes I can't resist pulling his chain! He's just so predictable. Silly third grade name-calling is all he can pull out his bag of tricks for me...I just keep hoping there's some other level of intelligence there, but alas-NONE. Bless his heart...

Here's the "teacher of the year" in the Johnson City School System u'all! Hey is your class on a field trip today? :lol: Considering this is a DB thread and your a South fan then its fact that I am the one pulling your chain. Or in other words, "I own you" You come here for one reason and one reason only. To get your giant helping of humble pie. As if you need anymore pie. You better come by my house and pick up your t-shirt. I had to pay extra for yours. (notice no name calling in this post) I opened up a new bag.

I've stayed off awhile, hoping that your spelling would improve. Nahhhhhh! ARe you the poster child for DB Football or for DB Academics?? Better stick with Football. And---I believe your last score was 42-0, one and done, Basketball practice time. Do you just keep posting the same thing over and over???

Getting boring???? Last week I asked you to share your infinite football knowledge with all of us. I must have missed it somewhere. What happened? Too busy at the Ford Parts store???

Well.....their back for more. :shock:

I've stayed off awhile, hoping that your spelling would improve. Nahhhhhh! ARe you the poster child for DB Football or for DB Academics?? Better stick with Football. And---I believe your last score was 42-0, one and done, Basketball practice time. Do you just keep posting the same thing over and over???

Getting boring???? Last week I asked you to share your infinite football knowledge with all of us. I must have missed it somewhere. What happened? Too busy at the Ford Parts store???

When will you ever get off the "Ford Parts Store" thing. First it was "The Rock Query" then I was Coach Watson, I was Elvis there for alittle while. Its time to switch to another one. Maybe if you come on over to Anderson Ford to see me it will help you to move on. :shock: I could I guess start giving you clues, but you would never catch on. ..........Well ok, I'll try. Heres the first one. Wa Co, could that be more than one person? Ja Co, could that also be more than one person???? Study this closely.

Clue #2 , 7 miles to the west.

Also, you might be the spelling bee champion but you ain't much on math.

I read your post backwards and it says "WaCo" owns me. :shock:

44-0

Well.....their back for more. :shock:

Dwight doesn't work there any more. Don't you pay any attention? The man OWNS you. The least you can do is pay attention when he speaks. He is home playing with himself all the time now and has unlimited time to write his drivel. He does not work there any more. Leave the poor man ALONE. Roll tribe.

Today we are still editing your posts for spelling, punctuation, grammar, and complete sentence structures...it should take most of the day, but makes for great practice. You're really failing in the 'complete thought' category.

This is my last year, as well. I'll be free to hang with you ALL the time after May! Just think...unlimited Yoga instruction by the MOM of OM...

PS... Volman, you're sweet. Thanks for the props--- us 40 year old moms of 5 need all the purr we can round up!

OK Waco-- I'm out. It'll take all day to finish this editing. Catch me on the South threads, Waco, and I'll send you the corrections.

BMamaBaby!

Well.....their back for more. :roflol:

Dwight doesn't work there any more. Don't you pay any attention? The man OWNS you. The least you can do is pay attention when he speaks. He is home playing with himself all the time now and has unlimited time to write his drivel. He does not work there any more. Leave the poor man ALONE. Roll tribe.

Hey Waco, I think it was one and done again when we played South too. What is that about 17 in a row, but who's counting? Oh, I guess I am.