Dobyns-Bennett Football

King-of-Sport

Hydration is very important right now guys.You may need more than water but this is what I would do for my Indian and he never had a problem with cramps or any kind of dehydration problems.Put a gallon jug full of water in the frig and when he got home from practice he would start drinking throughout the evening until it was pretty much gone.The next day he would drink a couple of bottles at lunch and throughout the day as well as at practice. However Kevin or other trainers want you to get plenty of hydration,remember it's so your not sitting on the sidelines during a game or worse yet,saving you from a possible injury.Roll Tribe

Seabolt ?

One of the parents wanted me to talk to their son.I told them that I didn't want to overstep the bounds but would post my thoughts on here for them to read and they know I have their best interest.It wasn't Seabolt's family but we sure don't want this young man on the sidelines or any player for that matter.I had heard a few were having some problems,but I bet anything our staff is doing everything possible to make these guys understand and help them

Edited by BatmanDB

modelcitysports.com is up and running again after a bad year , any input would be appreciated it will be D.B..South and North in highschool . College will be just about any team and some pro but we need help. send emails to ewharwood55@gmail.com

Go to Meida Day this morning @ DB - 9AM - Scrimmage today @ 5:30 PM @ DB vs Knox Halls

Roll Tribe Roll

One of the parents wanted me to talk to their son.I told them that I didn't want to overstep the bounds but would post my thoughts on here for them to read and they know I have their best interest.It wasn't Seabolt's family but we sure don't want this young man on the sidelines or any player for that matter.I had heard a few were having some problems,but I bet anything our staff is doing everything possible to make these guys understand and help them

Every team has these issues Batman. It is difficult to deal with and impossible to lay fault. We suffered casualties. I hope things work out for the best. It's all about these young men.

Awesome site....thank you BatmanDB!!

No problem,I wish it had more of the older games for all the teams.We were watching a coworkers nephew last night.He was something to watch on the Hampton vids 2005 and 2006.Number 25 reminds you BT in his his size and strenth,he played at CN for a couple of years I believe he said.The jelico game I think it was he scored both times he touched the ball on the free clip it shows.If anyone ever wonders why I edit so much,it's because of my great spelling.I let most of it go because I'm writing without much sleep and just say the heck with it.

Edited by BatmanDB

No problem,I wish it had more of the older games for all the teams.We were watching a coworkers nephew last night.He was something to watch on the Hampton vids 2005 and 2006.Number 25 reminds you BT in his his size and strenth,he played at CN for a couple of years I believe he said.The jelico game I think it was he scored both times he touched the ball on the free clip it shows.If anyone ever wonders why I edit so much,it's because of my great spelling.I let most of it go because I'm writing without much sleep and just say the heck with it.

I watched a bunch of the DB clips today. My favorite was the 2006 game with south. I believe the final score was 44-0. Somebody correct me if im wrong on that score.