Mitchell at Lawrence County

catbacker33

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will assure you that neither one of the Sumner County squads are slow. Both are very disciplined and while neither have gaudy stats, both are very capable. Competition in the mid-state is very tough and both of these teams are seasoned.

Thanks for chimming in, Gwave1.

It sounds like the semi's are going to be very competitive. That's good......as long as our Memphis team wins, of course :roflol:

Anyway, good luck next week vs Beech. :roflol:

To the Mitchell football team and fans,

I would first off like to congratulate the Mitchell football team and coaches for a game very well played! That offense is absolutely amazing. We just couldn't stop that offense and needed a mistake for us to stay in the game and they just didn't come. The Redmond kid is some kind of athlete. I have heard all along the Malone was good but for some reason never thought about who was throwing the ball. I would like to wish the team good luck from here on out! The loss was not easy for our kids and they were very upset and that is the reason I have decided to make this post. I would like to say thanks to the fans, coaches and players for conducting themselves in a professional manner. After the game I thought it was a very good gesture to hold your team on the field until all the LCHS players had gone and got their congratulations from the LCHS fans. That gathering and support for our team at that moment was all we had left and I say thanks! I would also like for the players on Mitchell to know that their actions on and off the field didn't go without notice either. Of course 54 points scored gets lots of attention but the way you walked back to the field house showed lots of class. I respect teams that are good and conduct themselves the same way. I am very proud of our team also. What a great year! Hopefully LCHS can enjoy many more years of success. Our community needed this and I want to say thanks for such a great season.