Seriously, quit crying about the ticket prices.

bigbearsfan

IMO.....I think people are more upset at who the biggest percentage of the $$ is actually going to.

It would be 1 thing if everyone's $8 was going to be spent for the betterement of a particular school's athletic program.

But, when half of your money is going to some douche bags leaning back in their office chairs with their feet up collecting checks........it bothers people.

Not to mention....these are the same incompetent people that need 2-3 chances at drawing up a state tournament bracket

P.S.--bigbearsfan--if you don't like people complaining....don't read it.

Take these for example: these are the financial report breakdowns for other states concerning play- off football games.

Georgia HS Football Play-offs

State--12% off the top

After expenses are paid(including travel)

Host Team--50%

Visitor--50%

Florida

State--25% off the top

Host Team--45%

Visitor--30%

*Host is responsible for expenses out of their share

Texas

State--15%

Host team--Based on home gate

Visitor--Based on visitor gate

South Carolina

State--20%

Host team and Visitor team--different numbers for different classifications

Kentucky

State--0%....that's right, ZERO

All expenses and profits are to be divided amongst teams participating

Then we have

Tennessee

State--50%

Host team--25%

Visitor--25%

BTW--I can't swear to it on all the states mentioned above, but the majority of them were either $6 or $7 dollars as the admission price.

So, what's wrong with this picture???

I just went to the tssaa site and was wondering if their financial report is on line (hoped by finding this; it would shed some light on their operating expenses).

From what I've been told in the past (and I'll beleive anything if you tell it to me twice) that a large share of the money from playoff and championship events go toward insurance (injury) for regular season events. Any ideas or comments?

I dont think he telling people how to spend their money.I dont know what they do with money they get at gate.If you dont have money to go to the game,stay home and read about it on coacht.

There are quite a few people these days that are out of work, not a lot of money jingling in their pockets.

These folks have just as much right to see their kid or someone else's kid play ball as anyone else.

Paying a baby sitter is more expensive than the ticket price, so you're screwed there as well. Kids

of this age shouldn't have to pay or very little at most. They aren't going to watch the game, they

know nothing about the game. This whole thing comes down to greed by the T$$AA, which you

sound like a stock holder. To sit in your little arrogant cubicle in Chattanooga, and tell someone

down on their luck, to stay home & read about it on the "T", stinks. AIG displays the same attitude.

I dont think he telling people how to spend their money.I dont know what they do with money they get at gate.If you dont have money to go to the game,stay home and read about it on coacht.

There are quite a few people these days that are out of work, not a lot of money jingling in their pockets.

These folks have just as much right to see their kid or someone else's kid play ball as anyone else.

Paying a baby sitter is more expensive than the ticket price, so you're screwed there as well. Kids

of this age shouldn't have to pay or very little at most. They aren't going to watch the game, they

know nothing about the game. This whole thing comes down to greed by the T$$AA, which you

sound like a stock holder. To sit in your little arrogant cubicle in Chattanooga, and tell someone

down on their luck, to stay home & read about it on the "T", stinks. AIG displays the same attitude.

Amen Brother!!! That is the gospel if I've ever seen it.

How much money do you throw away each week anyway? So, you have a family of four? Well, don't eat after the game. Bring sandwiches.

all right then. Whip out your check book and write a big old check to the TSSAA so they can assemble a panel of idiots to design a new playoff system.