Round 2: South Fulton @ Union City **Rematch**

uc4pride

volfan you may have predicted us to win but the way you chose to was very condesending. You know for a FACT that UC is way more than 21 points better than SF. Yeah Avent may score; sometimes you can't help that but do you really believe that their defense can hold UC to 28 points?????? :roflol:

"UC has no passing game..." You know why?? they don't need one!!! at least not yet.. but trust me when i say this.. they are working on it everyday in practice.. don't be surprised if UC comes out throwing the ball this Friday night.. and then you can just criticize how poor our run game is :hungry:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that South Fulton will give UC more of a game than the first go around, but UC should prevail in this one.

UC 28

South Fulton 7

Listen volfan you have got to be the biggest Tornadoe hater on this board. You are always condesending and for what ever reason You hope UC meets its match because we are so "one demensional". Look I'm sorry that The Jackets have never and most likely Will never be anything other than a 1A punching bag for the rest of us. I played for SF in Highschool back in the early 80"s and guess what? Yall sucked then too. We beat yall like a drum. It was one game that the JV always got to play in. Maybe you should focus your efforts toward building the jackets up instead of praying and hoping the Tornadoes dont go to the top. Dont even pretend that you are not hoping for us to fail. You are a" bottom of the pile squall bag."

BigSWO....Well..Although volfan007 may be hoping for the SF upset, he is not even in the same league as monsterman99, SFFan, Greenfieldfan and some others on this board that could be considered in the upper echelon of Union City Golden Tornado "Haters".... :roflolk: Not even close... :thumb:

uh hum. I picked UC to win by 3 TD's!!! Good night, how is that being mean and rude and crude towards UC??? I am not picking S. Fulton to upset UC. I would love to see it, though. But, I'm not. I just think that S. Fulton will give UC a better game this time than they did the first go around. That's all.

wow.

I Think This Guy Has A Split Personaility! :hungry: Hey Dude Read Your Post. :hungry:

uh hum. I picked UC to win by 3 TD's!!! Good night, how is that being mean and rude and crude towards UC??? I am not picking S. Fulton to upset UC. I would love to see it, though. But, I'm not. I just think that S. Fulton will give UC a better game this time than they did the first go around. That's all.

wow.

LOOK DUDE ITS NOT JUST THIS ONE POST! Its your whinnie squall bag posts all along the way. We are in the west. Just like you. I dont think you understand that running the footbal is the single most important thing you can do to have ball control and WIN THE GAME. It's the most fundamental part of football. I agree we are going to have to throw the ball effectively. But if the run is there consistantly it is the safest and most secure way to win. As i remember you guys lost to a team (LAkeCounty) that we beat 49-0 the week before and all we did was run the ball. Oh Yeah I forgot we had a TD pass as well. "3 things happen when you throw the ball. Two of them are bad"( Coach Darren Bowling). So come on bud Support the west. I do believe SF will play a batter game this time . we all expect it.Being a former Red Devil I hope so. But the end result will be the same. I dont care if you support us or not. In fact I consider you as a sore looser anyway. I will waist no more time with you.

Jonathan Avent was out a couple of weeks ago when Union City and South Fulton played wasn't he? The South Fulton :blush: Red Devils better come ready to play this week! Avent better have a game like Kennon Holder did last year against USJ where he'll rush for 500+ yards!!!

guys, guys, guys....just ignore this volfan... He's a 40 year old cry baby. You think I'm joking, but I'm not! :roflol::wacko:

I Know This Aint A Greenfield Site But That Idiot Spends Alot Of Time In Here.........

Ok Volsfan? You Say Greenfields Problem Is Not The Talent..........Then It Must Be The Coach Of That Talent.....

South Fulton Lots And Lots Of Losses...............New Coach........Wins...........Playoffs? Now How Did That Happen?

GET A NEW COACH.......Not The Janitor.........Not The Landscaper.........A COACH!

It might interest some of you in here to know that I've only lived in Greenfield for 3 years. I have lived in Shelby County; Henderson County; Hardeman County; Obion County; and in Weakley County, I have lived in Dresden, Martin, and Greenfield. I also lived in Mississippi for 7 years. So, I've been around, and I am not a lifelong resident of Greenfield. I do pull for the Jackets now, because I live here.

This year in football, Greenfield was beaten by 7 teams that made the playoffs, and by two others who barely missed the playoffs. We were competitive in every one of those games, and we were barely beaten in most of those games. We still lost, that's true. We never could get our offense going. But, our defense kept us in most every game. Anyway, I'm looking forward to next year. We've got a great bunch of young men coming back.

BigSwo, I just call the games like I see them. I'm sorry that it doesnt agree with you. But, that's whats this country and this website is all about, is it not? Freedom of speech, and sharing your opinion on the games?

So, I think that UC will win Friday night by 3 TD's. I think that South Fulton will play better than they did the first time. And, you are right...running the ball in high school is a great thing to do, and yall's veer is very good; BUT when you get along farther in the playoffs, UC's inability to pass the ball will catch up with them in my humble opinon. Not trying to be mean and snarely towards UC. I just think that thier no passing at all will catch up with them. And, I also think that last years team was better than this years team.

I think that there are bunch of people that drink the Kool-Aid and believe their team to be the best. In the end, most of them will be left wondering what went wrong. Some will blame it on the refs. Others will blame it on coaching. Still others will blame it on plain old bad luck. The bottom line is that everyone one of you on here at some point or another has been on these boards whining about something. GC Pioneer, I used to think you were a pretty objective guy for the most part. However, this year you have done your fair share of whining too. In the end, all Volfan said was that S.F. would play a better game and UC would win by 3TDs!!! I know that you think he is condescending, but I promise you that there are a great many people that think that same thing about each one of you that is bashing volfan. It is really quite funny. Now for my opinion, I think S.F. will play with UC. UC should win, but I would not be surprised to see the upset.

Butchie, do you know the Greenfield coach? I do know him. He is a good coach, but he is a better person. I will take character any day of the week and he has that.

Thanks, Huffstedler,

I will agree about our Coach. He's a great guy, and he tries really hard to be the best that he can be. And, all of us here in Greenfield understand that we're a small school of only 190 in high school. Thus, he doesnt have a big pool of boys to choose from and put on the field as some of the bigger schools. This makes it a little harder for him. Also, he didnt have a full time assistant coach to help him until this past year. Now, he has a fulltime asst. and a bunch of volunteers. So, that makes it even harder to win. But, I'm excited about next year.