Ooltewah Football

TNsteeler

the owls can start re-building their football program that has been broken down for the past 4or 5 years

by athletic directors, defensive coordinators and offensive coordinators.

the owls have had the talent and skill to win (4) state championships in the last 6 years!!!!!!!

glad to see their getting new guidance

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
the owls can start re-building their football program that has been broken down for the past 4or 5 years

by athletic directors, defensive coordinators and offensive coordinators.

the owls have had the talent and skill to win (4) state championships in the last 6 years!!!!!!!

glad to see their getting new guidance

ok...this guy is already a nominee for dork of the year...lets look at his post::::::

he claims the owl program has been broken down for 4 or 5 yrs....those 4 or 5 yrs are the only glory that this football program has ever witnessed...so we already know his skewed and biased thoughts

then...owl i calls out Off Coordinators (monroe) and Def Coordinator (greene) as the PROBLEM????

owl eye ...you must have been spending time in the gulf sucking in too many tar ball fumes

I don't know all about owl football...but I confidently know that Monroe and Greene were the 2 best coaches on staff last year...so this guy: owl eye is a SISSY BOY

We lost a few quality coaches....yet good coaches still remain,,,ooltewah is still the favorite to win the district again...and they will

the team will go as far as Goose can take them...knowing from what ive seen from #5 over the last few years at the Nest.....it could be 'Scary' far.......

ps...get ready to hear the name: JAY RUDWALL over and over and over

Dead Period is almost over...kids coming back....I heard that Freeman and Rudwall were throwing some weight around......I promise that Goose (where ever he is) is doing something to get ready.

I missed spring practice this year and heard they had a spring game:

-TJ Warren will provide spark for Owls offense this year.

-Rudwall will become a Division 1 prospect this year.

- :roflol: East Hamilton will win 1 ball game this year.