Ooltewah Football

TNsteeler

That statement is right on the money spur! AJ Cooper is an absolute beast! Michael Parsons looks more like an Al Wilson at linebacker. He was sideline to sideline making plays! I also heard he scored a perfect game on the Owls bowling team! I think Dooley is gonna offer him to play with the big orange :thumb::thumb::thumb:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah football is alive and well. Some new faces have showed up with some big bodies.Coach Williams has the boys buying into his style and they love it. Spring game will be entertaining even without some players,because of spring sports. :flower:

Are these new guys out of the hallways, or new faces from other places?

Ooltewah football is alive and well. Some new faces have showed up with some big bodies.Coach Williams has the boys buying into his style and they love it. Spring game will be entertaining even without some players,because of spring sports. :flower:

Are these new guys out of the hallways, or new faces from other places?

Hockey player from minnesota,basketball player from ooltewah,running-back from ooltewah,2 big guys from parts unknown and their have been several new families enrolling,because of VW plant(they will come out over the summer). :?

There is a new era at Ooltewah high school.What does everyone think? From the scrimmage game(red-gray)or any new talent coming up or moving in,coaches etc..

I heard of this kid name vasquez on the o-line, he is a beast, just was put on the 1000 pound wall the coach dunbar has for the kids( sorry grown youngmen). I like the youngmen everyone is talking about, thought I would get the o-line a word or two.

Go get them boys.

don't know how the new coach is gonna do,but some big ole kids showed up @ the red-gray game.i mean some friggin huge kids!!! the talent is there.2 or 3 kids surprised me.some kids are going to have to play both ways,i'm guessing? hope they do well,finally got some good strong leadership up there.what kind of offense were they running?