Ooltewah Football

TNsteeler

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of the old Ooooltewah fans out there have anything to say? I've missed phishface over the past few months. :?

Here I am EaglePride1. Ole' BigHairy to your beckon call. The phishter has been being over worked and under paid here lately. We might can draw him out though!

We would like to see Shannon Williams get the job! Like one poster said ealier, he is the right man formthe job. Great x and o guy. as well as a good character guy. The players love him. I think the players went to bean and jarvis and told them he would be there choice. That does mean a lot. I think us parents feel the same way! Good to hear from you eaglepride!! :?

knee what is the word this weekend, any new news?

The only new word is the skill players are throwing 7 on 7 and the lineman are meeting twice a week. Coach Shannon Williams has taken the interim position and is running with it. The kids are working harder than any other year and they are very team oriented. We need to go on and name him the coach and make it official. I feel as a parent I would call it an honor more my young man to play for Shannon Williams! :?

Not knocking anyone but for the owls sake I hope this 7-on-7 is strictly player organized with no coaches present and off campus or they are in violation of TSSAA practice rules. Let's hope coaches are not present and it is happening at the local park! :thumb:

Of course there are no coaches out there with them. This is a totally voluntary thing. The QB and skill people are initiating this on their own. Thats what is different about this team. The coaches and administration know the rules! They are not going to break them!