Obion County Jamboree

BasketballFan1

Haven't heard much about this jamboree considering some of the teams involved.I posted the teams in the Dyersburg jamboree..With all the Dyer Co fans,Central fans and Henry Co ..would think someone would have posted the teams and who was playing against each other and the times..All I've heard is Dyer Co girls are playing Obion Central girls and Dyer Co boys against Henry Co..So Basketball fan wanted to know what people thought..Based on just those two teams..I'm going with Central girls over Dyer Co and the Dyer Co boys over Henry Co..

Gibson Co. plays JCM in both boys and girls. I expect GC to get up by 25 or so in the first with their press and then Coach Russell start working some subs in. We definately don't need to risk injury in a jamboree. As for the boys, JCM boys are extremely good. They were last year anyways and if I remember right, they return their key players. If GC can play with JCM, it'll look good on GC's part and hopefully kick off the new basketball season in a winning way!

Didn't get to go to this one but heard J Will has vastly improved....I remarked on him at first of last season he would be one to watch and think he was lacking in confidence last yr....playing AAU should have given him the confidence needed....also heard C Gross will be huge contributer this yr as he stepped it UP last yr towards end of season...:popcorneater:

Please tell me that you guys saw the 5'6 or 5'7 PG from JCM throw down the dunk against GC? I hate that we lost the game, however that dunk by the PG was one of the most amazing things I've seen in a long time. I'm not being sarcastic by saying 5'6 or 5'7 either. It was absolutely amazing!

As for the Henry Co. and Dyer Co. game... it was a very close game and a good one as well. Henry Co. was playing without the football players which includes their best player, Shonte Sims. Number 32 for Henry Co. played extremely well and handles the ball well. The dunk by the boy from DC was nice as well. Big Ced looks to have lost some weight since last year and is a beast out there around the basket.

Please tell me that you guys saw the 5'6 or 5'7 PG from JCM throw down the dunk against GC? I hate that we lost the game, however that dunk by the PG was one of the most amazing things I've seen in a long time. I'm not being sarcastic by saying 5'6 or 5'7 either. It was absolutely amazing!

As for the Henry Co. and Dyer Co. game... it was a very close game and a good one as well. Henry Co. was playing without the football players which includes their best player, Shonte Sims. Number 32 for Henry Co. played extremely well and handles the ball well. The dunk by the boy from DC was nice as well. Big Ced looks to have lost some weight since last year and is a beast out there around the basket.

I didn't go, but heard the boy that dunked from DC was J. Will... I really wish I would have went that would have been a great thing to watch a 5'6 kid dunkin.

Yes the dunk from the little point guard was one of the best I've ever seen in person. And GC, marcus (#32) has been workin on his dribbling and shot the entire summer and he has greatly improved both.

Can somebody please give me directions to bradford high school from paris.

Go to Dresden...then Greenfield, and turn left on hwy 45 South....come into Bradford, turn left at the blinking red light, school will be on your right at the 4 way stop...