ROCKWOOD@HAMPTON

BDF36

Yah, after that double back twisteroo, I was in a full body cast for 2 years. Lots of therapy and the chiropractor has got me about 85%. But once I found out my boys were back, I had to come out of retirement. Rockwood is facing a bunch of corn fed country boys, but it nothing they have faced before. Not that it matters, but I find it interesting that both of them played Unaka, and the scores were similar. I would like Unaka people to chime in on this one. I look forward to Friday night. The Tigers will be ready to play in another hostile environment.

So glad you are still alive G, you are the best cheerleader in the universe!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who hasn't had adversity to deal with. I think that blaiming things on what might have been is junk. Hampton will be ready to play, and Rockwood will too. I don't think it will matter who beat who, and by how much. I am sure Tellico has their opinion. You also can't compare an earlier win, with a playoff win. Playoff teams should get better as their regular season goes on. Of coarse, T$$AA had below 500 teams in the first round, but they are all long gone.

This just in.........

WaggleRT was arrested at 2:00 am on Monday morning while attempting to rob a patron using a hair dryer outside of the Rocky Top on gateway. Coach Webb said Waggle's cheering status is hold pending further investigation. I can not believe Waggle would do something so foolish with a big game coming up on Friday, hope this isn't a distraction for the Tigers. SHAME ON YOU WAGGLE!!!!!!!!!!

I have broken out of jail with my trusting Rockwood key chain and car flag. Don't ask me how. It was a Macgiver thing. I will be there at Hampton, even If I have to walk all the way. P.S. Don't tell anyone I am out. I got a Alcatraz dumby posted up in my cell. Ole Barney Fife will never know the difference.

I agree, Bosshog....everyone has to deal with "adversity". My point, as I seemed to have gotten across to you, is understood I take it? Because you didn't answer my question about how would the Tigers have handled the attrition similiar to what the Indians did. I think it was a credit to the coaching staff that we continued to compete at a high level as long as we did.

:popcorneater: Kazzy :thumb:

Amber Alert has spotted Waggle running naked though Sunbright, Tn. (wrong highway, dummy) Hope he doesn't run into ShockerO, that really wouldn't be a pretty sight. I'll assume he'll just cross over Brimstone, as there have been numerous sightings of a Sasquatch in that area! Gonna take him a while to reach Hampton at this pace, but wouldn't you know it.....he has all week!

:popcorneater: Kaz :thumb:

Amber Alert has spotted Waggle running naked though Sunbright, Tn. (wrong highway, dummy) Hope he doesn't run into ShockerO, that really wouldn't be a pretty sight. I'll assume he'll just cross over Brimstone, as there have been numerous sightings of a Sasquatch in that area! Gonna take him a while to reach Hampton at this pace, but wouldn't you know it.....he has all week!

:popcorneater: Kaz :thumb:

Perhaps it would help if we posted a picture of Waggle:

cheerleading.JPG

Oh yah...You know it! My armpit hair is as long as my beard. It was a bad side effect to the medication I take. Fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me!

Go Tigers!

Waggle, I believe you have broken the sacred Cheerleading Code of Conduct!!!!!!!!! You are a disgrace to the pom pom community.