ROCKWOOD@HAMPTON

BDF36

All i know is that both teams seem really good, i know if rockwood comes up here and has 5 turnovers they will def go back home losing, SHOOT if either team has that many turnovers the other will win. My DAWGS will win by atleast 10 in this outing and on to round 4 AT HOME!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BossHog......I'm not making excuses.....just stating facts as the circumstances involving the game. Rockwood, again, won the game fair and square. Let me ask you this and see what you think: If you take Rockwood's current starting QB, #25, both of your middle LB's, and one offensive lineman off of their team.......would they have been as effective as they were this past Friday Night? Hey, we played the hand we were dealt.......and we lost. I didn't say Rockwood was a bad team......shoot no, they have a very solid line-up and should give Hampton fits if they stick to what they know and don't try to do something they can't. As long as Hampton doesn't get too far away from them they can stick with the ground and pound.....worked against us! No.....Bosshog......those weren't excuses.......they were facts, dude. :D

B) Kazzanity B)

Pujo.....I think the odds are in your favor this week. Although I do think Rockwood did an outstanding job of coming up here (Oneida) and defeating our team......it should be noted that our roster has been unusually depleated this season. I counted no less than six kids that would have been major contributors to our football team if for whatever reason they would have continued to play this year. I believe you recall the back-up QB under Slaven....decided to stop playing....? No question we lost two All-Star Caliber LB's in the middle of our defense.....one to medical difficulties and one to dismissal for conduct detrimental to team. (both were outstanding fullbacks too) A solid lineman that would have figured heavily in the rotation also left....his daddy was an All-Star two decades ago. Another OLB and one promising DB also gone for....? The kids that stayed played with tremendous effort, but this team was not what it would have been if they had all stayed. That's just my opinion, I'm not sure anyone else will endorse it. You should beat Rockwood if your as you were at the beginning of the year. Because your team grew together!

Kaz

Kaz , I knew you guys were not what you were a year ago, I knew about some of the problems, but didn't know the whole story. You all still had a great season. Hampton has been lucky this season as we still have the same one's we started with, did lose a lineman in the off season. This is the most depth Hampton has had in a long time. I'm still waiting on their A game, they have beat some pretty good teams ,but still hasn't played to their full potential Hopefully the A game is yet to come. They are a much better team than they were a year ago. Get shed of a few mistakes and they can be quite a bit better. I've got plenty of respect for Rockwood, but I've also got quite a bit of confidense in Hampton. I fully expect to see a focused and fired up bunch on Friday night. We had a wakeup call at the perfect time.

Its been a while since I have been posted on here but my support for my H-Town Bulldogs has never stopped. I was at the game friday night against Tellico Plains and the Dogs looked the best they have looked all year. They are peaking and coming together at the right time. I think the Dogs can run the ball on anyone in our bracket. The Dogs played a great game and I will be there this friday to support my boys. Keep workin hard Dogs and you will go far.

Congrats to Tellico Plains on a great year. You played hard and deserved to be in the playoffs. But there are some teams that make the playoff that dont deserve to be there, Shocker. Everyone in region 2 or now Districts 3 and 4, learned to respect the Dogs. We had to earn that respect. These are the teams we played from there and our record against them since 2005, Coalfield(3-0), Harriman(2-0), Oneida(3-1), Sunbriight(1-0), Tellico Plains(1-0) and Greenback(0-1). I believe that makes the Dogs record 11-2. I guess what I'm tryin to say is the Dogs have earned the respect ofthose teams and until your team earns respect dont talk about other teams that you know nothing about.

With that being said, I want to see a crazy, loud, and rowdy crowd at J.C. Campbell stadium on friday night. Last friday, our crowd was pretty dead and I was up in the corner behind our band and we were the only ones standing alot of the time. We need a loud crowd to let our team know we are behind them. I will set in the middle of the crowd this week if I have to to get our crowd to come alive. They need our support and we need to give it to them. I will be there with my Hampton Blue on loud and proud. Let's get crazy every game from here on out. Our Dogs deserve it.

Let's go get'em DOGS!!!

Bring the Pain to Rockwood!!!

The only thing that concerns me this week is that ,I keep hearing the wrong opponent. We are Playing ROCKWOOD, this is the 3RD round. Hampton had better be ready for the task at hand. Come out and play halfhearted and this will be the last game of the year.Rockwood is coming to win, Hampton better do the same.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH! I have come out of retirement. It has been 5 long years, but my tigers are back in the quarter-finals. Great win vs. Oneida! We have a tough opponent in Hampton. They are big, but we are up for the challenge. It is going to be a smash mouth kind of game.

Is this the real Waggle???? My prayers have been answered. I was afraid you had be tragically injured doing some of your dare devil chear leading stunts in which you are world famous. Waggle, get the boys fired up this week!!!! You may need to cheer up the statechUmp from Oneida, she could probably use a pat on the back.

Hey, Pujo, if your interested in exchanging scores Friday night, shoot me an e-mail with your cell number. Cascade11@cascadechampions.net

Cascade11, I never take a phone with me ,but Iknow a few that do ,I'll come up with something before Friday. Good luck this week, you've got both hands full.

Pujo, ill hollar at cascade and see if he wants to exchange with me cause me or adam will have our phones with us, you know where we will be.......

Hey, Pujo, if your interested in exchanging scores Friday night, shoot me an e-mail with your cell number. Cascade11@cascadechampions.net

Cascade11, I never take a phone with me ,but Iknow a few that do ,I'll come up with something before Friday. Good luck this week, you've got both hands full.

Pujo, ill hollar at cascade and see if he wants to exchange with me cause me or adam will have our phones with us, you know where we will be.......

Good call, BDF36 I knew we would come up with something. I'll be seeing you fellers Friday night. Hope we can come up with something to get that croud PUMPED UP.

Yah, after that double back twisteroo, I was in a full body cast for 2 years. Lots of therapy and the chiropractor has got me about 85%. But once I found out my boys were back, I had to come out of retirement. Rockwood is facing a bunch of corn fed country boys, but it nothing they have faced before. Not that it matters, but I find it interesting that both of them played Unaka, and the scores were similar. I would like Unaka people to chime in on this one. I look forward to Friday night. The Tigers will be ready to play in another hostile environment.

Pujo, yeah its sad to say but i hope we can, naturally you would think our small community would be pumped knowin were in the 3rd round but i think every1 will come together and we will have a classic smashmouth, roaring pumped up crowd football game on our hands..........