ROCKWOOD@HAMPTON

BDF36

Thanks for the well wishes from all my Coacht Buddies. We won't be playing any chumps this week , we didn't play one last night. Hampton was just motivated and ready to do what it takes to win a ballgame. Ialso agree about our cheering section, Iwas raising my arms all night trying to get them behind the boys. They deserve it and it can make a HUGE difference. TP made our bunch look silly. I guess people just don't like screaming and yelling, maybe someone could get cow bells or fill up milk jugs. We need to make some noise. When Cloudland was good back inthe day ,that place was a mad house. As for the Oneida fans ,we would love to have at the game Friday night. Still got some people I'd love to meet. Was really pleasrd with the overall effort we gave the other night, I think we have another winner this week. GOOOOOOOBULLDOGSSSSS

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawgs done alright last night have seen them play better if the dawgs play to their potential they will do alright also to be a home game TP was louder than our fans, our fans has got to get behind these boys they are a good football team and with the help of the fans could go a long way also i think we need to put together a tailgate or something to get these boys pumped!!! before the next game!!

I agree with bulldog2000, we do need to do something to get these guys fired up.

I’m with you just figure out what we want and need to do for them.

Yes they played decent last night, but not at the top of their game.

The crowd and fans really need to back these guys up, make lots of noise.

I know a few do, but then there’s that 75% that don’t and theses boys look for us to holler to give them some momentum.

It’s just if we don’t stand behind them and lift them up who will?

If you feel you need to do something as fans to get HS kids excited about this game.....you are out of your minds.

News Flash--You are 2 wins away from Cookeville!!!

The boys don't look up in the stands to see what the fans are or aren't doing. They are playing football, and concentrating on their assignments.

If anybody in a Bulldog or Tiger uniform needs "motivation" or "somebody shaking a milk jug" to get excited about this game.............you need to leave e'm in the locker room.

Both teams will be well prepared by their coaching staffs, and ready to play this game.

All that other garbage means nothing once the whistle blows.

Hater1 out!!

Dawgs done alright last night have seen them play better if the dawgs play to their potential they will do alright also to be a home game TP was louder than our fans, our fans has got to get behind these boys they are a good football team and with the help of the fans could go a long way also i think we need to put together a tailgate or something to get these boys pumped!!! before the next game!!

I agree with bulldog2000, we do need to do something to get these guys fired up.

I know a few do, but then there’s that 75% that don’t and theses boys look for us to holler to give them some momentum.

If you feel you need to do something as fans to get HS kids excited about this game.....you are out of your minds.

The boys don't look up in the stands to see what the fans are or aren't doing. They are playing football, and concentrating on their assignments.

If anybody in a Bulldog or Tiger uniform needs "motivation" or "somebody shaking a milk jug" to get excited about this game.............you need to leave e'm in the locker room.

Both teams will be well prepared by their coaching staffs, and ready to play this game.

Hater1 out!!

if you don't think the croud getting fired up and excited motivates these boys ,you haven't been to many sporting events. The best football game I ever witnessed was a game that the fans took over. Sure the kids will be pumped and ready to go ,but when you get that croud behind you ,it just adds a huge spark. Why do you think people wants games at home. All the fields are the same.

fan support means EVERYTHING !!!! BULLDOG FANS HAVE TO BRING IT NEXT FRIDAY ! and yes, players do look to stands for support and we shuld be giving it.....its apparent to me over the last few games (and last night for sure) that Hampton has more than just one or two weapons at skill positions. And do not doubt, Ward CAN throw the ball and the other wide out has the hands and speed to make the big play.....Lunce knows what he's doing, he makes the right calls at just the right time. Dog fans have alot to be excited about, for once the Dogs have made the East proud in football play, we hit the hardwood where we'll turn heads too :thumb: .......GO DOGS

Hater1 out!!

Yah!!! Shows what you know about these boy's and football and you think it is garbage to hoop & holler for your team. Oh! Believe me it does work and yes they look for it when they have made an awesome play or getting ready to try to go into the end zone on 3rd & 2 or goal...

I know these boy's and hear what they say day to day

You’re news flash needs to be updated

Do you think you might be asked to participate in getting a tailgate going or something? don't worry!!!

Is that what happened to you? You got left in the locker room?????????

I’ll bet your one of those fans just sitting there with your thumb up your butt and afraid to clap thinking someone might see me?

GO BULLDOGS!!! I"LL BE YOUR LOUDEST FAN wolf wolf

Guys I don't have all the info but we all know any team can win on any given day. I have been a dawg fan since I started playing as a freshman on the 69 team. If this team plays up to thier potential I don't see them loosing, they have both the Talent and the coaching staff, A good week of practice and the proper attitude and they will get the job done. Never count the Dogs out in the Dog Pound.

Hater1 out!!

Being LOUD AND RAISIN HE** is what every team wants, they always have and always will want that xtra motivation to keep them pumped no matter winnig or losing. THE HHR GROUP are always on the fence supporting our DAWGS, and you sure cant go without hearing us. But on another note we really need to get the other fans and the great crowd we have into it more, hope some of you fans step up this week. People who say that a team doesnt need the fan support are people that never get to have the feeling to be in a game and hear the crowd get you pumped!!!!!!!!!GOD IT FEELS GREAT GO DAWGS, BUST EM IN THE MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!

As most of the Hampton fans knows, the team is in exelent hands, the coach knows the game and he also knows his players, thats a big part of coaching , you have to know you;re kids. Anyone that don;t trust the coach or his desisions don;t need to do anything but look up his record in his years of coaching, it might surprise you. I'm saying this for the few, most people know who they have. Now he is apt to make a bad desision at about any time, thats what humans do. The only people who don't make mistakes are the ones who don't do anything. I also think most people at the beginning of the year would have been really happy that Hampton would go 10 and 1 at this point in the season. They can lose at anytime because all these other teams come to win to. Sit back and get behind the TEAM ,That means coaches and players, they have all put in alot of hard work and effort. I'm sort of proud of the whole outfit. I know alot more than the average fan would know ,but some things are better kept to yourself. Desisions are made to better the team. I think thats what we all want. At least ,thats what it should be. Play for the name on the back of the jersy. Seems like someone already said that. We need to be as one and unified. Thats why its called a TEAM.GOOOOOOOOOOOOOBULLDOGSSSSSSSSSS

As most of the Hampton fans knows, the team is in exelent hands, the coach knows the game and he also knows his players, thats a big part of coaching , you have to know you;re kids. Anyone that don;t trust the coach or his desisions don;t need to do anything but look up his record in his years of coaching, it might surprise you. I'm saying this for the few, most people know who they have. Now he is apt to make a bad desision at about any time, thats what humans do. The only people who don't make mistakes are the ones who don't do anything. I also think most people at the beginning of the year would have been really happy that Hampton would go 10 and 1 at this point in the season. They can lose at anytime because all these other teams come to win to. Sit back and get behind the TEAM ,That means coaches and players, they have all put in alot of hard work and effort. I'm sort of proud of the whole outfit. I know alot more than the average fan would know ,but some things are better kept to yourself. Desisions are made to better the team. I think thats what we all want. At least ,thats what it should be. Play for the name on the back of the jersy. Seems like someone already said that. We need to be as one and unified. Thats why its called a TEAM.GOOOOOOOOOOOOOBULLDOGSSSSSSSSSS

Pujo, well said again, you may have to drop by and stay a little longer at the fence with ME&ADAM25&THE HHR GROUP fri. We're sure to get the teams a little pumped and the other team wondering who in the HECK are the fools hollaring my number and yelling crazy stuff to me. HAHAHA Drop back by........

Pujo, well said again, you may have to drop by and stay a little longer at the fence with ME&ADAM25&THE HHR GROUP fri. We're sure to get the teams a little pumped and the other team wondering who in the HECK are the fools hollaring my number and yelling crazy stuff to me. HAHAHA Drop back by........

BDF36, I may just have to join up with you cats, I'm there for one reason, to root for the BULLDOGS. We all just need to do everything in our power to let these boys know we are behind them . They need to hear us and know we have faith in um. I;m there for the Bulldogs, I think thats about 60 of them. GETTTTTTURRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Well pujo you know we will be there and youre more than welcome to come over and a matter of fact any1 can come over. We like to make a little noise to let em know were there. I mean i know it seems loud to the fans in the crowd but thats because youre in the middle of them, We on the track can hear you but think that we need a little more excitment from the stands. On another note some1 mentioned cow bells or milk jugs, that would be great to get ppl together for those. A few years back we used them quite often. Lets just do everything we can to keep OUR DAWGS MOTIVATED.....They got what it takes to go to COOKEVILLE!!!!!!!!!!GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!