ROCKWOOD@HAMPTON

BDF36

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockwood by at least 4 touchdowns. They beat Oneida and plus Hampton will be too cocky since they beat a horrible Tellico Plains team and will make mistakes.

If I am mot mistaken, this horrible TP,s team beat Rockwood pretty good a while back, seems like you said this same TP team was going to beat us by 30, my ,how things change. All you do is talk a bunch of foolishness. We'll have to play hard ,but if we come out to play like we did tonight, we'll be fine. I'd say Rockwood would like for you to keep you're silly stuff to yourself this week, their job is big enough without you handing out tackling fuel. I sort of like it . Keep it coming. You NUT

Rockwood by at least 4 touchdowns. They beat Oneida and plus Hampton will be too cocky since they beat a horrible Tellico Plains team and will make mistakes.

This guy is a TOOL

We would all be better off, if you would take your nonsense somewhere else.

Nothing you have to say makes any sense, nor does it have any factual information that backs it up.

You are a waste of message board space, and we are all dumber having read your posts.

Shocker0=major TOOL

If I am mot mistaken, this horrible TP,s team beat Rockwood pretty good a while back, seems like you said this same TP team was going to beat us by 30, my ,how things change. All you do is talk a bunch of foolishness. We'll have to play hard ,but if we come out to play like we did tonight, we'll be fine. I'd say Rockwood would like for you to keep you're silly stuff to yourself this week, their job is big enough without you handing out tackling fuel. I sort of like it . Keep it coming. You NUT

ShockerO just has diarrhea of the mouth.

Give the poor boy some white cloud, charmin or some angel soft.

Or that John Wayne toilet paper "It's rough and tuff and don't take S**T off of anybody.

No, I believe we will just give him an old used corn cob.

This guy is a TOOL

We would all be better off, if you would take your nonsense somewhere else.

Nothing you have to say makes any sense, nor does it have any factual information that backs it up.

You are a waste of message board space, and we are all dumber having read your posts.

Shocker0=major TOOL

Watch and see...Rockwood is playing their best ball of the year. I expected Oneida to make a run at the State Championship but now we'll never know. Rockwood will win big. Maybe I'll get some credit after my prediction comes true.

Yes I will admit that I was wrong about Tellico and Hampton but secretly I wanted Hampton to win that's why I tried to supply them some bulletin board material to keep them motivated...I'm glad it worked. But this week I really think and believe Rockwood will win...if you can beat Oneida, you can for sure beat Hampton.

I need to apologize to pujo though for trashing his team because he was right, they did beat Tellico. Obviously Tellico played their worst game of the season but Hampton played their best and that was the difference.

Pujo your dawgs are a fixin' to grab a tiger by the tail. Question is once they got 'em what are they gonna to with it? Seriously though, y'all are gonna be in for a great game next week. This Rockwood bunch is truly a class act. They played us great. Given Hamptons style of ball & Rockwoods style I expect a similar game to Oneida's. Both Hampton & Rockwood can & will go deep but would rather just line up & mash people. I'm not gonna predict a winner in this one though. Both teams deserve better than that. My only prediction is a great game that I am actually thinking about driving that 3 hours each way to watch when I don't have a dog in the race. Best of luck to both squads.

Dawgs done alright last night have seen them play better if the dawgs play to their potential they will do alright also to be a home game TP was louder than our fans, our fans has got to get behind these boys they are a good football team and with the help of the fans could go a long way also i think we need to put together a tailgate or something to get these boys pumped!!! before the next game!!