ROCKWOOD@HAMPTON

BDF36

Dawgs done alright last night have seen them play better if the dawgs play to their potential they will do alright also to be a home game TP was louder than our fans, our fans has got to get behind these boys they are a good football team and with the help of the fans could go a long way also i think we need to put together a tailgate or something to get these boys pumped!!! before the next game!!

Yeah i know what youre sayin. i dont know what has gotten into the fans now days. I mean why waste your time and money to come the game if you cant help get the team pumped, the team really needs the crowd to be supportin them now matter if theyre up or down. I noticed when every1 loaded up to go to south pitt a couple years back, i mean ppl made the long trip down there but then hardly got any loud responses from our crowd, i just dont know. Hope the fans can make a little more noise next week.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton Bulldogs had a great game last night but those young men haven't even shown what they really have. The bulldogs are hungry for a championship and they are pumped. Now I would like to say congrats to Coach Lunsford for leading his dogs to victory last night and congrats to Pujo as well!!

With that being said I think Hampton fans need to make a lot of noise this Friday. When the fans are up there cheering it gets the adrenaline going for these Dawgs and it's no telling how many points they will put up with the crowd on their feet yelling and screaming. They need our support, so lets show them how proud we are this coming Friday!!!

First off....congratulations to Hampton for the big win last night....I was hoping Tellico would pull off the win but i guess Hampton had other ideas........dread that drive........second.....please ignore those other Tiger fans (the one's not from Rockwood)....i doubt any Rockwood fans think this will be a blowout either way

Dawgs done alright last night have seen them play better if the dawgs play to their potential they will do alright also to be a home game TP was louder than our fans, our fans has got to get behind these boys they are a good football team and with the help of the fans could go a long way also i think we need to put together a tailgate or something to get these boys pumped!!! before the next game!!

I agree with bulldog2000, we do need to do something to get these guys fired up.

I’m with you just figure out what we want and need to do for them.

Yes they played decent last night, but not at the top of their game.

The crowd and fans really need to back these guys up, make lots of noise.

I know a few do, but then there’s that 75% that don’t and theses boys look for us to holler to give them some momentum.

It’s just if we don’t stand behind them and lift them up who will?

We seem to have a bunch of people who show up at the games just to get out for the night, not to support the Dogs. I guess every school has them, they just sit there and watch without reaction. I never could understand those people. How can you go to a game and not get excited?!?!? Anyway, I expect this game to be closer than the Tellico Plains game. There are no patsies left, after all we're now in the state quarter-finals. I know that Rockwood will bring all they have, but it will be a few (I don't how many exactly) hours drive for them, and home-field is HUGE in high school football. If Hampton cuts down on their mental lapses and penalties, I think they can go very far in this play-off, but they have to WANT to win, not expect teams to back down when it gets tough. That said, Coach Lunceford seems to have a plan for this team, what with all the changes he's made in the line-up, and I think he knows what he's doing. I hope the crowd shows up early and turns out in hue numbers for this, because this team deserves the support! Go Dogs! :thumb:

It would almost be worth the drive over to watch the Rockwood crowd the first time the Bulldog Faithful fire off that cannon!

For the last several years.....we've been in the same region as Loudon.....they have a cannon also......we're used to it.....hopefully we won't hear it Friday night

I will remember that if Oneida ever plays Loudon! I was about ready to duck under some cars on my first trip to Hampton. Good luck to the Tigers, I hope you all have a good game.