FCS @ TROUSDALE.....Part Deux

slimshady

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Toof's Fairy has arrived. There's nothing better than the smell of meth labs in the crisp fall air in TC. FCS by 3. :thumb:

good to hear from you, you're one of my all-tooth favorites!

i've been meaning to get a consult from you. wanted to know what you'd charge to make me some gold "fronts" that say "Gold Balls!" :blink::thumb:

Ha ha! You want balls on your teeth! (Sorry, couldn't resist)

A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a good Alabama joke?"

The guy next to him replies, "Well before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs., and I am an Alabama grad. The guy sitting next to me is 6' 2" tall, weighs 225, and he's an Alabama grad. And the fella next to him is 6' 5" tall, weighs 250, and he's an Alabama grad. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?"

The first guy says, "No, not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times." :thumb:

I will be reusing this one! An instant classic!

FCS by 3

Auburn News Report: Football practice in Auburn was delayed on Monday for nearly two hours. One of the offensive players, while on his way to the locker room, happened to look down and notice a suspicious looking, unknown, white powdery substance on the practice field. The head coach, Tommy Tuberville, immediately suspended practice while the FBI was called in to investigate. After a complete field analysis, the FBI determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line. Practice was resumed when the FBI decided that the team would not be likely to encounter the substance again.

yeah buddy only 3 more days till tc cries there lil eyes out after the clock ticks to double zero and there season is over:) go get them fc yall can do it! tacola seay aint nothing that he thinks he is. knock him in the mouth!

So....how many times did he run over you FryDay night? :roflolk: It'll heal in a awhile, just take your medicine and go back to bed. :roflolk:

I think FCS is hungry I think they want it more and our angry They come out and put it on trousdale for a comple full four quarters.

Final Score FCS 27 TC 14

Hey Alice....WAKE UP....this ain't Wonderland. The only difference between FCS and a dollar bill...is you can get 4 FULL quarters from a dollar bill. :roflol:

TC gonna is gonna wipe the field with the commode doors. I'll give them credit though.....they are a whole lot better than they were in 1991... :roflolk:

Oh yea, tell them boys to quit dirtying up our Visitor side fieldhouse. Writing all them dirty words and messing up the toilet and stuff. :roflolk: Looked like Mcneal gave them boys exlax at halftime of that last game...shoo we. :roflolk:

Oh and no need for ya'll to bring that horn.....don't think you'll be getting near the endzone much. :lol:

yeah buddy only 3 more days till tc cries there lil eyes out after the clock ticks to double zero and there season is over:) go get them fc yall can do it! tacola seay aint nothing that he thinks he is. knock him in the mouth!

rolling like a big shot. I doubt you were listening that song on your way home Friday night. I had you figured for a county music fan :roflolk: Kenny Rogers gave some advice in one of his classic hits. "know when to walk away, know when to run". I'm assuming WHH never got to that part of the song. WHH seemed to get hung up on the "know when to fold 'em part". They were all folded up before the clock said double zero in the 1st quarter. C'mon man. Your going to call out Seay. Those WHH players haven't had a good nights sleep since then. They keep waking up in the middle of the night thinking Creasy had called another toss sweep their way :roflolk:

The Toof's Fairy has arrived. There's nothing better than the smell of meth labs in the crisp fall air in TC. FCS by 3. :roflolk:

good to hear from you, you're one of my all-tooth favorites!

i've been meaning to get a consult from you. wanted to know what you'd charge to make me some gold "fronts" that say "Gold Balls!" :roflol::roflolk:

Ha ha! You want balls on your teeth! (Sorry, couldn't resist)

spoken like a man that's never tasted a sweet set of calf fries... :roflolk: