FCS @ TROUSDALE.....Part Deux

slimshady

yeah buddy only 3 more days till tc cries there lil eyes out after the clock ticks to double zero and there season is over:) go get them fc yall can do it! tacola seay aint nothing that he thinks he is. knock him in the mouth!

So....how many times did he run over you FryDay night? :roflolk: It'll heal in a awhile, just take your medicine and go back to bed. :lol:

:lol: Knock him in the mouth? Really? FCS doesnt have one player on the team that can man up and "knock him in the mouth". And another thing, he has proved his self over and over again that he IS SOMETHING. Where have you been hiding?

:roflol: Easy MAMA, they do have a few that will bring the wood. I watched part of the film of the last game, and there were a few shots thrown by some FCS players.... mostly the M&M boys (Maason and Miller). But you are right, Seay's been playing with an intensity that wasn't there at the beginning of the year. I think he's out to prove a point in the playoffs.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TC folks seem a little over confident on this one. Seem to all be talking in the past. :lol:

TC has a good football team. There are A LOT of people think that our FC has a good football team. I am putting everything on the FC boys!!!!! Sorry, but that is just how I see this one playing out. Nobody can sit up on that big pedastal too long before someone comes along & knocks you off. And, hate to tell you boys, but that is what the FC boys are coming to do Friday night!!!!! :roflolk::roflol:It's our turn now!!!!

....bout the only thing you lads over there in dream land kan do to satisfy that hunger, is jump in one of them beemers or mercedes n run over to O'Charlies n git'cha a big ole filet or prime rib....if you come to tha CREEKBANK hungry, all you gonna git fed is pigskin :lol:

TC folks seem a little over confident on this one. Seem to all be talking in the past. :lol:

TC has a good football team. There are A LOT of people think that our FC has a good football team. I am putting everything on the FC boys!!!!! Sorry, but that is just how I see this one playing out. Nobody can sit up on that big pedastal too long before someone comes along & knocks you off. And, hate to tell you boys, but that is what the FC boys are coming to do Friday night!!!!! :roflol::lol:It's our turn now!!!!

....bout the only thing you lads over there in dream land kan do to satisfy that hunger, is jump in one of them beemers or mercedes n run over to O'Charlies n git'cha a big ole filet or prime rib....if you come to tha CREEKBANK hungry, all you gonna git fed is pigskin :lol:

tushy, it sure is good to have you back on here jaw'n with us. specially, being that you're the poet laureate of trousdale!!! :roflolk:

TC folks seem a little over confident on this one. Seem to all be talking in the past. :cry:

TC has a good football team. There are A LOT of people think that our FC has a good football team. I am putting everything on the FC boys!!!!! Sorry, but that is just how I see this one playing out. Nobody can sit up on that big pedastal too long before someone comes along & knocks you off. And, hate to tell you boys, but that is what the FC boys are coming to do Friday night!!!!! :roflolk::xIt's our turn now!!!!

....bout the only thing you lads over there in dream land kan do to satisfy that hunger, is jump in one of them beemers or mercedes n run over to O'Charlies n git'cha a big ole filet or prime rib....if you come to tha CREEKBANK hungry, all you gonna git fed is pigskin :x

The only difference in Tushhog and Possumtowner is that Possumtowner actually knows what he is saying.

yeah buddy only 3 more days till tc cries there lil eyes out after the clock ticks to double zero and there season is over:) go get them fc yall can do it! tacola seay aint nothing that he thinks he is. knock him in the mouth!

So....how many times did he run over you FryDay night? :roflolk: It'll heal in a awhile, just take your medicine and go back to bed. :x

:cry: Knock him in the mouth? Really? FCS doesnt have one player on the team that can man up and "knock him in the mouth". And another thing, he has proved his self over and over again that he IS SOMETHING. Where have you been hiding?

And to you jacketmama.......I've already stated that Seay is a beast and one of the best running backs in high school BUT give us a break.....the comment came from a WHH fan/player and whether they have anybody on their team that can "MAN UP" to Seay I have no clue......but I do know we have several that can "MAN UP" to any TC player. We won't pull a "Spikes Moment" on anyone but we will HIT'EM hard come Friday night. We have plenty of Maet & Tatters on our D............

BigDaddy.... you ever figure out the identity ol Possumtowner? He is on point, like you've said, and has been for a while. If his identity has been kept a secret for so long, makes me wonder if he's not part of, or very close to, someone on the staff.......Hmmmm. Mr. (old man) McNeal maybe? J.A.? I can picture J.A. doing is best Coach Grissom impersonation, as he types under the name Possumtowner! :roflolk:

What do say O'Possum.....give us a hint?

but I do know we have several that can "MAN UP" to any TC player. We won't pull a "Spikes Moment" on anyone but we will HIT'EM hard come Friday night. We have plenty of Maet & Tatters on our D............

Did FCS get a new helmet for the young man who got his knocked off in the first game? That could have been why the other players did not get many touches cause they say what happend to him and were skeered! I have no doubt of the ability with which both teams can play, I question the execution on the part of the boys from wilson county. Once you have been man handled by an opponent, (and yes they were man handled from the first play) the doubt that creeps in when you face that opponent again can propel you to victory or leave you crying for your mama!! So the real question is can the young men in green and gold handle the mental whooping laid on them after the first game or will they fold like a "sweater vest" on the shelf at Dillards? :roflolk:

ha the boy that seay plowed into the ground im pretty sure he got right back up after that. he is a good player i aint takin that away from him but hes just a lil to cocky. number 24 on the other hand is a good player but he doesnt act to cocky like seay does. i hope fc takes it to yall to be honest yall are to cocky and i think yall will be to cocky this friday and fc will be fired up to rematch yall and will be hungry to run yall out so be ready from them boys from friendship they have plenty of athletes.

So, what we have here is your typical sore loser. You couldn't get the job done on your own, so

now you hope someone else can do your work for you. Some second hand glory, somehow.

WHH lost this game in part due to the poor sportsmanship of your players. You had nearly as

many personal foul penalty yards as Seay had rushing. You are your own worst enemy.

Seay wasn't cocky, just fired up to play. This is when he is at his best.

No doubt FCS will be fired up to play. Who wouldn't? It's the 3rd. round of the playoffs. Sheeesh! If

you can't get fired up for that, you have NO business on the field.

Lick your wounds, clean up your act, come back next year, try again.

If you like, come back down Fri. nite on the Creekbank, & watch two real football teams play. You

just might learn what HS football is about in this neck of the woods. :roflolk:

BigDaddy.... you ever figure out the identity ol Possumtowner? He is on point, like you've said, and has been for a while. If his identity has been kept a secret for so long, makes me wonder if he's not part of, or very close to, someone on the staff.......Hmmmm. Mr. (old man) McNeal maybe? J.A.? I can picture J.A. doing is best Coach Grissom impersonation, as he types under the name Possumtowner! :roflolk:

What do say O'Possum.....give us a hint?

I can't figure out who Possumtowner is. You are exactly correct in saying he has to be CLOSE to the staff. You can rule out Big Red McNeal.......he don't use a computer....he even hates texting!!!

As far as JA I really don't think so.......Some postings were done while all the satff were on the field or at a pep rally.....so we actually ruled out the coaching staff. We really thought it was a dad of one of the players who graduated 2 years ago but he's not around as much now and this Possumtowner is up to date on everything going on.

It's a mystery.

I love all the smack talk.....its what make this world go around. Yall are the best team in 2A today no doubt about it and we will be there Friday night ready to play all your MVP's. We will leave it on the field and give it our best and we are coming to win.

Hey Possumtowner, reckon what BS excuse these guys will have if FCS does UPSET them?

All of our MVPs? We whipped you last year, dominated the region every week, and won the gold ball.........for the 165th time, and you win the MVPs, not TC!! Do you think TC deserves the MVP of the region this year? Who would you vote the MVP, Off. MVP, Def. MVP, and SP. Teams MVP? Would you vote for a Jacket? You may be surprised who is what!!! :roflol: