FCS @ TROUSDALE.....Part Deux

slimshady

Mr Tush that was very well put and the type of response I would hope to hear. I got me a bunch of good friends in TC and dey are some great people. Every town got a few dat can act dat way. Shoot we got some in a nearby town called Lebanon. Ya know Lebanon is a suburb of Possumtown rite? ;)

Anyway, I respect you fer whut you said and 7 & Grunt too. You fellers are alrite in my book. If I can git muh ole truck started I mite jus ease back to da crik friday and watch you fellers whoop up on McKenzie. Dont spect to see ole Possumtowner waring no purple though. Color jus dont do muh good looks justice.

Good luck Yeller Jackets. Spect ye gonna git cha another one. :thumb:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackets win!......AGAIN!!!!!!

Jackets, led by #5 Seay, pounded the green fellers once again. Green fellers lost their composure,

reminiscent of WHH. #54 & #2 couldn 't handle losing very well. Threw a big fit on the field. #54

was taken out of the game to prevent getting ejected, couldn't keep quiet, # 2 should have gotten the

same. Not a very good display of sportsmanship.

Great job Jackets...keep it up. :thumb::roflolk:

I thought I was done until I read this. You are going to call out numbers on our team? Seriously? Your boys got in plently of cheap shots. Want to talk about trying to twist ankles and arms, and stomping on hands? How about clearing out the water table after running a player 5 yards out of bounds?

The thing is your team is good enough to win with class. You might want to avoid any more character dissusions.

Well GRUNT, looks like your a class act. Sportsmanship?? OK, I want talk about all the cheap shots taken at our QB, punching him when he was down, tackling him from behind when he was on DEFENSE, or running him out of bounds and into the water coolers. All I can say, is if you are going to man up, try to MAN UP FACE TO FACE!!!!

If the SPORTSMANSHIP that I saw on & off the field is the tradition & glory, well more power to ya. Bet you think the coaches daughters deserved to be cussed out too!!! Oh yeah, lots of class shown last night. TC fans should be real proud.

You know I was standing right there when all the drama went down. And to me all that was said wasn't that bad, what was bad was the Ole Head Coach for the loser comandos was the one that started all the drama. And the fact that his daughter got cussed she started crying when he was going off wasn't nobody cussin her out . As a matter of fact don't nobody round here really give a care about her anyway, or even care to know who she is. Like I said I was right there it was just as much FC's fault as it was TC's. So all the whinnin and cryin bout being disgracefull goes for both schools. Atleast our Head Coach didn't act like a fool like ya'll are saying our fans were. So why don't ya'll go and talk to the head of ya'lls program and quit blaming it on us. We are proud of our boy's and we gonna show it no matter how the other team takes it. And just cause ya'll are a Christian School don't mean ya'll are better than us , so quit acting like ya'll don't do no wrong.

more class from TC. Amazing, really it is. If that is what you heard & saw, well you were not close enough to see your parents hitting our players in the chest with their fingers yelling they suck as they were trying to get in the locker room. Not only did your adults do their chanting and yelling, they put their hands on our boys!!! Oh yea, lots & lots of class.

Wheather you want it to or not, it does reflect on your program. I am embarressed for you if you are that ignorant. You have a good football team & it's a crying shame that there are TC parents & fans

like that to tarnish the boys win. You can be proud of your boys without slinging insults to the opposing teams kids, coaches, & whoever else you want to just because you can.

I remember the same thing happeneding in TC last year during the play offs with a group of TC parent & fans last year. GREAT TRADITION to CARRY ON! Nice reflection on your program.

To all who care or don't:

Just to name a few...

#54 loses his composure, on a simple little tackle for a 2 yd loss

(#2 did as well...probably justifiable...tough call for the ECO to make)

the Ole Head Coach for the loser comandos was the one that started all the drama.

(Possumtowner, wonder what schools all those Seniors are zoned for)

# 5 walks over FCS QB and steps on his hand...saw this personally, it was obviously on purpose

# 9 played hard with injury...kids got guts...and late hits

The names you enblazen as the backbone of your programs...not a very good showing IMO

Oh yeah they got their stats...for sure...something really to be proud of...

I just love the win at all costs mentality from these successful* programs. Man up! Admit there are underhanded things that take place and then go win your championships*! (note the asterik)

They as well as any other senior should remember that this is just a game and a stepping stone in life. Take the lessons you have learned from this great game and apply them to your life. Winning a football game is a great joy but its not everything in life. Keep God in your heart and use the qualities you have learned from football and you will succeed in the future. Much respect for the Commanders from BCB~MVP.

Great comment, one to hang your hat on!

To all who care or don't:

Just to name a few...

#54 loses his composure, on a simple little tackle for a 2 yd loss

(#2 did as well...probably justifiable...tough call for the ECO to make)

the Ole Head Coach for the loser comandos was the one that started all the drama.

(Possumtowner, wonder what schools all those Seniors are zoned for)

# 5 walks over FCS QB and steps on his hand...saw this personally, it was obviously on purpose

# 9 played hard with injury...kids got guts...and late hits

The names you enblazen as the backbone of your programs...not a very good showing IMO

Oh yeah they got their stats...for sure...something really to be proud of...

I just love the win at all costs mentality from these successful* programs. Man up! Admit there are underhanded things that take place and then go win your championships*! (note the asterik)

The nitemare through "justincase eyes"

*#5 was just trying to step over QB. QB placed his hand in the path of #5's foot. (no harm)

*#9.. I don't think he had a penalty call on his number all night..

(Note the asteriks)

*#5 was just trying to step over QB. QB placed his hand in the path of #5's foot. (no harm)

*#9.. I don't think he had a penalty call on his number all night..

(Note the asteriks)

Really?

#5 definately stepped over him in a taunting manner, which bad enough in and of itself, then looked behind him and stepped on #2's hand. Judging from #2's reaction, I would say it was on purpose.

As for #9, don't think too hard...but you are correct...no penalties...and?...that's probably common on the creekbank.

As I said...keep condoning this behavior...you wouldn't want to erradicate the next generation of the TC faithful that ignore celebrating a win the right way (singing alma mater with the players/real fans) so that they can go yell at and hit the opponents as they walk off the field...