FCS @ TROUSDALE.....Part Deux

slimshady

Seriously. Does anybody know the number of penalties and penalty yards for each team? I know that TC did not have one penalty against them in the first half.

TC 2-25

FCS 12-95

I'm just kidding, I don't really know, bet I'm close though.

Funny how, in their ONLY loss, they "had too many penalties called on them"...still complaining about that one.

MAYBE...just MAYBE, they got a crew that for once wasn't in awe of the great Hartsville Hornets, and called a good game. Wonder what a difference there would be if they just called all the holds...nothing else just the holds...wow what a thought!

Saw the Mayfield film...the majority of the penalties were holds!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously. Does anybody know the number of penalties and penalty yards for each team? I know that TC did not have one penalty against them in the first half.

TC 2-25

FCS 12-95

I'm just kidding, I don't really know, bet I'm close though.

Funny how, in their ONLY loss, they "had too many penalties called on them"...still complaining about that one.

MAYBE...just MAYBE, they got a crew that for once wasn't in awe of the great Hartsville Hornets, and called a good game. Wonder what a difference there would be if they just called all the holds...nothing else just the holds...wow what a thought!

I think TC wound up with more penalites than we did. They only had 1 thrown on them before it was 28-14 and it was picked up. Penalites ain't what beat us it was the long runs by Seay and #7.

Also I forgot to mention #83. He caught 2 huge passes that helped keep drives going......

I think TC had 3-4 flags on the drive that ended on the trick play with the incomplete pass in the endzone......None of the penalties hurt more than the Clock operator's one. Someone posted that he is a point of reference for the line of sscrimmage. You are correct. BUt then you said that the white hat can ask him if the qb was over the line when the pass was thrown.....That's incorrect. He only runs the clock and stands at the line of scrimmage. And the white hat and the other ref never knew if he did cross the line or not until TC's sideline went apecrap jumping up and down........He may have went over but if the refs didn't see it (like they didn't see #9 late hit 3 times) then the flag should have stayed in the pocket. It would have been interesting to see it 28-21 with 3 minutes to go!!!!!!!

Saw the Mayfield film...the majority of the penalties were holds!

Ole Ball coach??? He's known as Big Red at Possumtowm.......I wasn't down there at the endzone but I guarentee Big Red didn't start the rucas.......Yall keep talking about #54. It happened on the field and he got flagged. Cost us 15 and 2 minutes off the clock......That happens every freaking game...But TC fans (Adults at that) taunting players afterwards??????? Oh well get another thread going going with TC and McKenzie..........I can't see how it would top this one!!!!!!

Again good luck and we'll see yall twice in basketball..........

To all who care or don't:

Just to name a few...

#54 loses his composure, on a simple little tackle for a 2 yd loss

(#2 did as well...probably justifiable...tough call for the ECO to make)

the Ole Head Coach for the loser comandos was the one that started all the drama.

(Possumtowner, wonder what schools all those Seniors are zoned for)

# 5 walks over FCS QB and steps on his hand...saw this personally, it was obviously on purpose

# 9 played hard with injury...kids got guts...and late hits

The names you enblazen as the backbone of your programs...not a very good showing IMO

Oh yeah they got their stats...for sure...something really to be proud of...

I just love the win at all costs mentality from these successful* programs. Man up! Admit there are underhanded things that take place and then go win your championships*! (note the asterik)

The nitemare through "justincase eyes"

*#5 was just trying to step over QB. QB placed his hand in the path of #5's foot. (no harm)

*#9.. I don't think he had a penalty call on his number all night..

(Note the asteriks)

Oh yeah, he put his hand in his way as he was stepping over him!!!1 keep smoking the crack :bored:

Congratulations Jackets on another big win, it's ashame this win is marred by a few idiots off of the field after the game. It was a great game to watch and the atmosphere was amazing before the game and during. What the he_ _ were yall thinking behind the end zone? I hope this doesn't happen next week. I know the vandalism played apart in all this, but come on guys and gals. We won and did it honestly without help from the officials. I was on the sideline, at the line of scrimmage where Mausen did go past the line before throwing the football. The frustrations of the FC players on the field were unfortunate, but they hurt FC in what should have been big plays for them. The kids on the field played their hearts out and this happens in the playoffs for seniors doing their best and getting frustrated, they are kids still. And no not everyone does it but its not like it hasn't happened before. Our apologies to the people effected by this behavior and we can learn from this and move on. Congratulations FC on a good season and a hard fought game.

I've been pretty quiet on here for awhile been extremely busy but after reading this thread it reminds me of how much i enjoyed this website. As far as the game last night i thought it was great! What more as a high school football fan could you ask for. #2 and #22 for FCS are awesome i thought they played great. i wish they were wearing purple and gold!! As far as all the crap that i've heard about the endzone and the mommas taunting that was uncalled for and just flatout stupid. No matter what happened on the field there is never a good reason for adults to act that way. As a true and devoted Yellow Jacket i apoligize for the behavior of some of our local idiots. One thing to remember is every community has them and every team has those type fans. Basketball season is starting and it's always interesting being ridiculed by the commander fans after they beat us on the Bball court. Trust me i speak from experience i've never been cussed and ridiculed more than when i waded thru the fcs crowd after they beat us last year but thats just the way it is. As far as the players great game last night now lets get ready for Mckenzie!! Keep pounding the rock and stay focused on the goal. Continue to make us proud and let's take a trip to Cookeville.

COngrats to TC on a great win. Great atmosphere and great game. Congrats to FC on a great season. TC did what they always do and pounded the rock and played great D. Kept Maasen pretty much in check all night. Thought Markham played the best game I've seen him play this year. Made 3 great catches, although one got called back. I think if FC would have throwed the ball more in the first half it would have been a closer game.

I meet the Qb from the '72 championship team before the game. I enjoyed talking to him. you could tell he still loves Jacket football.

Well good luck next week against Mckenzie. I'll see ya on the creekbank

I'm sure he'll be playing Baseball somewhere...probably not Football.

I heard he was going to have TJ surgery, which was hard to believe seeing as how he threw a football 70 yds in the air during halftime of the TC game. Any comments on that?

He could definately play on the next level in football (haven't seen him pitch, heard he's not shabby) hope he stays healthy and gets a shot!