FCS @ TROUSDALE.....Part Deux

slimshady

so you know the play i am talking about when he ran out and your coach who was not even the head coach ran up to him and took a shot at him. But that gets over looked like the drinking and the DUIs three of your boys got this year but thay are still playing. Or is that part of the Drivers ED. class got to love the T.C. School.

the side line thing is a lie no one took a "shot" at anyone, something ugly was said that was later personally apologized for, but that takes alot of your ammo away so you chose to omit that from your crying. never heard the rumor about the dui's, i did hear some owls were caught "one toke over the line" earlier this year... but that could just be rumor too. :lol:

congrats on sc playoffs successes so far...

sorry that's not enough for you to keep from trying to bash tc's coaches and players.

what is that 8 posts for you and how many concern tc coaches? a lebanon man with smith county ties that only posts about tc and our coaches?...i guess kermit the frog explained you the best, "it aint easy being green!" :popcorneater::thumb::thumb:

As one of the biggest SC fans I am embaressed and feel like I need to apologize.This mess crossed the line and is uncalled for.The shot remark is untrue. SHOT implies a swing or jab...untrue, and I won't even address the other. I don't know if sc62 is SC fan with an axe to grind, WC fan wanting Creasy as new coach, or just a TC /Satterfield hater. Doesn't matter. His remarks don't represent everybody here (maybe a few :D but not everybody)

Hey, why don't you guys move this game to Sat. night? A lot of folks sure would like to see it, but will be busy fending off Lizards and Pirates and such........

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you know the play i am talking about when he ran out and your coach who was not even the head coach ran up to him and took a shot at him. But that gets over looked like the drinking and the DUIs three of your boys got this year but thay are still playing. Or is that part of the Drivers ED. class got to love the T.C. School.

the side line thing is a lie no one took a "shot" at anyone, something ugly was said that was later personally apologized for, but that takes alot of your ammo away so you chose to omit that from your crying. never heard the rumor about the dui's, i did hear some owls were caught "one toke over the line" earlier this year... but that could just be rumor too

sorry that's not enough for you to keep from trying to bash tc's coaches and players.

what is that 8 posts for you and how many concern tc coaches? a lebanon man with smith county ties that only posts about tc and our coaches?...i guess kermit the frog explained you the best, "it aint easy being green!" :popcorneater::thumb:

As one of the biggest SC fans I am embaressed and feel like I need to apologize.This mess crossed the line and is uncalled for.The shot remark is untrue. SHOT implies a swing or jab...untrue, and I won't even address the other. I don't know if sc62 is SC fan with an axe to grind, WC fan wanting Creasy as new coach, or just a TC /Satterfield hater. Doesn't matter. His remarks don't represent everybody here (maybe a few :lol: but not everybody)

Hey, why don't you guys move this game to Sat. night? A lot of folks sure would like to see it, but will be busy fending off Lizards and Pirates and such........

it would be nice to make both these games, i woulda like to have made the sc pc game but was outta town. nice post termite, the rest of us have all moved on then j..ja..jr here decided to stir the mud, let's hope it settles quicker than it has in the past! :thumb:

As one of the biggest SC fans I am embaressed and feel like I need to apologize.This mess crossed the line and is uncalled for.The shot remark is untrue. SHOT implies a swing or jab...untrue, and I won't even address the other. I don't know if sc62 is SC fan with an axe to grind, WC fan wanting Creasy as new coach, or just a TC /Satterfield hater. Doesn't matter. His remarks don't represent everybody here (maybe a few :popcorneater: but not everybody)

Thanks, Termite, but I don't consider this the vote of the SC rank & file. No idea what his/her issue

is either. Really doesn't matter. Sat. nite would be awesome tho. Talk about a crowd!

Can't wait until next Friday night. This is what high school football is all about. Two of the best teams in the state playing on the Creekbank on a cool November night. Creekbank Navy should come in full force as the tailgate will start early! I think Mox, Billy Bob and Tweeter are going to show up for this one......

Good Luck JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!

"I was lying in bed last night and i drifted off to sleep and i had this dream. We were beating Friendship 14 to 3. When i woke up i was kinda sad. But i realized it was just a dream, cause i know we’re gonna beat Friendship alot worse than that."

Hey snoball....it's the Bulldog.......FC doesn't have a snoball chance in this one. Too much of everything going TC's way....except for the "money" part.............TC wins 28-3

and....there will be over 3000 posts...by Wednesday

By the way...that Mayfield team is still in the hunt in Ky playoffs and has only one loss for the year and naturally that loss was on the road

the side line thing is a lie no one took a "shot" at anyone, something ugly was said that was later personally apologized for, but that takes alot of your ammo away so you chose to omit that from your crying. never heard the rumor about the dui's, i did hear some owls were caught "one toke over the line" earlier this year... but that could just be rumor too.

what is that 8 posts for you and how many concern tc coaches? a lebanon man with smith county ties that only posts about tc and our coaches?...i guess kermit the frog explained you the best, "it aint easy being green!" :roflol::blush:;)

As one of the biggest SC fans I am embaressed and feel like I need to apologize.This mess crossed the line and is uncalled for.The shot remark is untrue. SHOT implies a swing or jab...untrue, and I won't even address the other. I don't know if sc62 is SC fan with an axe to grind, WC fan wanting Creasy as new coach, or just a TC /Satterfield hater. Doesn't matter. His remarks don't represent everybody here (maybe a few :D but not everybody)

Good post termite and I second it! Dang, let it go. Good luck Jackets.

;)

FCS, better take a poo before you get to their locker room....that might be the nastiest toilet i have ever seen in my life. looks to me like with so many gold balls they could buy a decent toilet for the visitors. embarrasing.

HAHA, that happened after the last time FCS came to the creekbank. :roflol:

FCS, better take a poo before you get to their locker room....that might be the nastiest toilet i have ever seen in my life. looks to me like with so many gold balls they could buy a decent toilet for the visitors. embarrasing.

It's a little scary in the vistors locker room when the jackets are getting psyched for the game. Don't worry your not the only one that had the crap scared out of them that night :roflol: If FCS comes to the game Friday night thinking about what the bathrooms are going to be like, FCS will get boat raced.

Not a problem. FCs' whole visitors side one year was a toilet. Had to walk thru the stuff to get to

the bleachers. Should be used to it. LOL

Not a problem. FCs' whole visitors side one year was a toilet. Had to walk thru the stuff to get to

the bleachers. Should be used to it. LOL

We did that just for you......Possumtowner brought alot of beans to the pep rally the night before that and we all stayed afterwards and got ready just for you.........LOL